Phillies @ Braves

Unknøwn

3 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Just not into this game tonight, tuning out for a bit to let the little one watch cartoons.  Hopefully they stop stranding everyone in my absence. 

I watched the game the night before last on one TV while watching The Never Ending Story on another one with my nephew. Had to show him the greatest kids movie of all time lol

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I watched the game the night before last on one TV while watching The Never Ending Story on another one with my nephew. Had to show him the greatest kids movie of all time lol

Thats crazy ****...I brother sent me a picture of Falcore yesterday...talking about do you remember this was one of your favorite movies....lol

I replied.....it still is:ninja:

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats crazy ****...I brother sent me a picture of Falcore yesterday...talking about do you remember this was one of your favorite movies....lol

Thats awesome dude. Great minds think alike

35 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I named my son Atreyu because of this movie.

Used to watch it almost every night with my Grandmother before she passed away.

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

After Ian Anderson’s 14 k partial no-hitter, when can we expect him to get a call up?  Any chance it’s for the post season?

Honestly, wouldn't surprise me if he got called up in August if the Braves aren't able to land a starting pitcher on the trade market.

Archived