Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unknøwn

Phillies @ Braves

Just now, Malachore said:

Wilson did well tonight, nice bounce back by him. Knew he had it in him just needed a little tough love.

Keep on giving Julio and Folty that tough love. Maybe it will work...?

I'm posting this before reading anyone else's stuff on the message board I'm loving this wilson kid it is the first time I actually watched him pitch and he reminds me so much of Kris medlen and that Bulldog go after him F-u mentality

11 minutes ago, oztin said:

I'm posting this before reading anyone else's stuff on the message board I'm loving this wilson kid it is the first time I actually watched him pitch and he reminds me so much of Kris medlen and that Bulldog go after him F-u mentality

Yeah i like what i saw out of him. I think that 5th spot is his if he looks this good next time around.

Kimbrel gives up 2 runs in 9th inning and blows save against Pirates. But, "We want Kimbrel!!! We want Kimbrel!!" Bwaahaahaa! Oh, and he now has a stellar era of 16.88!!

Really liked the way Wilson worked second time through the order. I'll throw Tyler Flowers some kudos too, he called a terrible game on Wilson's last start. This time he mixed things up and got better results.

That was the Wilson I watched dominate the minor leagues pretty much from the moment he was drafted.

9 hours ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Found out the secret formula to the Braves success, apparently I need to work during a game.  :lol:

Sorry man, you are going to be working today then!!

If the Braves and Nats both win today the Phillies will fall to 3rd place. Phillies are only up 0.5 on DC. The WC is a tight race between a lot of teams but right now it would be Phillies vs Nats in the WC game.

9 hours ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Found out the secret formula to the Braves success, apparently I need to work during a game.  :lol:

Well **** man, from now on you just gonna have to start working everytime they are on. Ya gotta take one for the team dude lol