Unknøwn

Phillies @ Braves

454 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Malachore said:

How long you been here? Certain posters don't allow you to have an opinion or speak from emotion while the better ones do.

That's honestly what will kill this section, not the bickering. 

That is part of it. We all need to realize we have different views and respect that. Debating is fine but on this forum we have to do a better job of learning when to respectfully move on from that debating.

1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

That is part of it. We all need to realize we have different views and respect that. Debating is fine but on this forum we have to do a better job of learning when to respectfully move on from that debating.

Wholeheartedly agree my friend. 

14 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Im headed to the liquor store right now...lol

I needed more last night man we got to hit

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

Nola is now 9-3 with a 2.26 career against the Braves.

guy was dealing for sure 

We need to bounce back tonight. Pivetta has been vulnerable, Wilson will be challenged by this lineup so hopefully hes up for the task. I'd like to see McCann handling Wilson tonight. 

sdogg and Drew4719 like this

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

We need to bounce back tonight. Pivetta has been vulnerable, Wilson will be challenged by this lineup so hopefully hes up for the task. I'd like to see McCann handling Wilson tonight. 

Yeah id like to see BMac catch for all the young guys. Guys like Fried and Wilson need a catcher willing to make the right pitch calls until they get to the point that they can make them themselves

sdogg and Drew4719 like this

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

It's been more than that and involving multiple people throughout the season. Seems to be always a back and forth going on. Like jidady mentioned it's going to kill this forum eventually. You'd think during a so far successful season there would be peace.

So long as the disagreements are constructive and involve intelligent POV’s on both sides, I don’t see the problem.  Granted I am new to this sub-forum

But a baseball game thread can be fairly uneventful.  I think all the regulars on TATB’s are knowledgeable and informative.  It’s not like a Falcons game thread which honestly borders on lunacy

Falconsfan567 likes this

15 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

So long as the disagreements are constructive and involve intelligent POV’s on both sides, I don’t see the problem.  Granted I am new to this sub-forum

But a baseball game thread can be fairly uneventful.  I think all the regulars on TATB’s are knowledgeable and informative.  It’s not like a Falcons game thread which honestly borders on lunacy

It often turns into personal attacks.

Looking for a strong performance from Bryse Wilson and our offense tonight. 

As far as the personalities in TATB, visiting TATF reminds me how much better I like it down here. A lot of Folks in TATF group up like middle school girls acting all territorial and ish. Agreeing on everything, all the time which in my estimation is a sign of a dishonest poster. At least here when we disagree it’s in my estimation an honest take which is refreshing. 

It is the off-season though and I’ve always hated TATF in the off season. The drudgery brings out the worst from folks on occasion. I admittedly get crazy at times but I’m not always trying to argue every minor detail. That’s exhausting. 

3 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Looking for a strong performance from Bryse Wilson and our offense tonight. 

As far as the personalities in TATB, visiting TATF reminds me how much better I like it down here. A lot of Folks in TATF group up like middle school girls acting all territorial and ish. Agreeing on everything, all the time which in my estimation is a sign of a dishonest poster. At least here when we disagree it’s in my estimation an honest take which is refreshing. 

It is the off-season though and I’ve always hated TATF in the off season. The drudgery brings out the worst from folks on occasion. I admittedly get crazy at times but I’m not always trying to argue every minor detail. That’s exhausting. 

If you think TATF is bad, don't venture into ABF...lol

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I’ll take your advice and stay away. 

terrible board