Unknøwn

Phillies @ Braves

454 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Swarzak will be activated immediately following the All Star break. Braves will be in San Diego and that house of horrors.

I will be there double fisting Hodads 

9 hours ago, LouDog said:

Ive never mailed anything to a player but when i lived in Destin i managed a business that was a bowling alley/night club/ and sports bar under the same roof. Kevin Greene and his family came in to bowl. I let them bowl for free because having famous people there helped business. He thanked me by mailing an autographed football to my work a couple weeks later. Pretty cool move by him.

Hurricane Lanes?

Small world, I grew up in FWB and lived in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze for a little bit before moving to Brunswick, GA. 

Edited by Dirty South Bird
LouDog likes this

7 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Hurricane Lanes?

Small world, I grew up in FWB and lived in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze for a little bit before moving to Brunswick, GA. 

Yep thats the place. Lol

1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

No issues via Hulu Live. 

So how long ago were you living in Fort Walton?

5 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Where do you live? Im on the way lol

Stockbridge Ga....all Braves fans welcome....just bring something the drink....lol

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

So how long ago were you living in Fort Walton?

‘91 to 2016, in the middle there I moved around a bit but always ended up back home.  I remember Destin before the giant condo/monstrosity they put at the foot of the bridge.

1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

‘91 to 2016, in the middle there I moved around a bit but always ended up back home.  I remember Destin before the giant condo/monstrosity they put at the foot of the bridge.

**** we may have crossed paths at some point lol i had a lot of friends im fort walton and spent a decent amount of time there