Cole World

The sideline hustle: Sanu-Ridley-AB

16 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Sanu did it best imo. Dudes got some seriously underrated route running skills! 

If it was Ridley without a shirt he had that dudes hips flipped parallel to the sideline and the moment they got there he cut to the inside. I'm gonna disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

If it was Ridley without a shirt he had that dudes hips flipped parallel to the sideline and the moment they got there he cut to the inside. I'm gonna disagree.

Can’t hate on that. Ridleys great as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Sanu did it best imo. Dudes got some seriously underrated route running skills! 

Bro, Julio by far was the best...:ninja:

 

jk.  Julio actually has no need for this at the LOS.  The CB is already 6 yards back, on his heels & praying for a handoff to Free

taintedme likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Sanu did it best imo. Dudes got some seriously underrated route running skills! 

Love Sanu gotta go with Ridley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jpowers said:

If it was Ridley without a shirt he had that dudes hips flipped parallel to the sideline and the moment they got there he cut to the inside. I'm gonna disagree.

Sanu did it best with the most fluidity. Ridley’s was to choppy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Sanu did it best imo. Dudes got some seriously underrated route running skills! 

Take nothing away from Sanu but he didn't do anything I didn't do when I played...sell the deep but cross the DBs face.  It's just really effective with Sanu because he is so big and even if he doesn't get great separation, you probably cannot out-compete him for the ball due to his strength, ball attack and if you go for the ball, you probably will get Yac'd because cannot make the tackle.  Ridley is a freaky technician.  The way he can allow parts of his body continue as if he is going to blow past you while loading up for a cut is amazing.  The fact that he legitimately can run past you makes DBs have to respect the deep route even more.  Calvin did it better but I wouldn't want to cover either one and probably would prefer to get beat by Cal over Sanu cause I'd rather straight up get beat than manhandled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Know nothing about route running technique but to me it almost seems like CR is to fast. I mean when he jukes to move the db and then jukes back, he's so fast the DB didn't have time to react and is still there. Seems like a slow-fast single juke technique might work great for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

Take nothing away from Sanu but he didn't do anything I didn't do when I played...sell the deep but cross the DBs face.  It's just really effective with Sanu because he is so big and even if he doesn't get great separation, you probably cannot out-compete him for the ball due to his strength, ball attack and if you go for the ball, you probably will get Yac'd because cannot make the tackle.  Ridley is a freaky technician.  The way he can allow parts of his body continue as if he is going to blow past you while loading up for a cut is amazing.  The fact that he legitimately can run past you makes DBs have to respect the deep route even more.  Calvin did it better but I wouldn't want to cover either one and probably would prefer to get beat by Cal over Sanu cause I'd rather straight up get beat than manhandled.

Yea but it’s the way Sanu sets that route up. His technique is impeccable. Even when you know it’s coming you can’t do anything about it because he keeps you honest. You have corners that will cheat a route because they don’t believe you. Just like Julio making everything look like it’s going deep to get the cb to turn his hips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now