Anyone still on here from the early 2000s?

I haven't been on here in a while; so I was thinking about fans like SacFalcFan, BEllis24, Shay56, NLF, Capologist, CHRISB, Samman, Blackwave, Parrothead, Amillenium, MWJR, CindyMac, BobChristian44, Clownorg, Jstammer, all the incarnations of Falconmania, and even the one who would be my double in the Bizarro world--Judas Yeast.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:48 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Joined after the 98' SB. My member number is in my sig. 

Your member number (2600) has to be a number you remember from a board reset.  I was originally #82 under a different name, came back two years later and was assigned a number in the mid-600's.  Board membership was nowhere near that high in '98.

17 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

Your member number (2600) has to be a number you remember from a board reset.  I was originally #82 under a different name, came back two years later and was assigned a number in the mid-600's.  Board membership was nowhere near that high in '98.

After the 98' season. We were still talking about the SB. I might not have the right year but, that was my original member number. Whatever year number was is when I joined. I remember membership taking off in the early 2000s.