interstate40

Anyone still on here from the early 2000s?

51 posts in this topic

I haven't been on here in a while; so I was thinking about fans like SacFalcFan, BEllis24, Shay56, NLF, Capologist, CHRISB, Samman, Blackwave, Parrothead, Amillenium, MWJR, CindyMac, BobChristian44, Clownorg, Jstammer, all the incarnations of Falconmania, and even the one who would be my double in the Bizarro world--Judas Yeast.

I've been here a long time.  I was Youthguy for the longest.  I even had lunch with OP one time when I lived in Mississippi.  (And yes my feelings are hurt that he did not mention me since I picked up the tab that day!!)  

Carter likes this

Started lurking in 2004ish highschool computer lab

Really started posting in 2007ish during the Thrashers first (and only) playoff appearance and that whole summer where we uh found out some stuff about our 100 million dollar QB

VTCrunkler and HolyMoses like this

On 6/30/2019 at 9:48 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

Joined after the 98' SB. My member number is in my sig. 

Your member number (2600) has to be a number you remember from a board reset.  I was originally #82 under a different name, came back two years later and was assigned a number in the mid-600's.  Board membership was nowhere near that high in '98.

17 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

Your member number (2600) has to be a number you remember from a board reset.  I was originally #82 under a different name, came back two years later and was assigned a number in the mid-600's.  Board membership was nowhere near that high in '98.

After the 98' season. We were still talking about the SB. I might not have the right year but, that was my original member number. Whatever year number was is when I joined. I remember membership taking off in the early 2000s. 

Skeetbird likes this

Been here about 20 years. Was Ryan2RoddyTD and Vick2CrumpTD. Think my first screen name was mike2596.

On 7/2/2019 at 0:03 PM, JDaveG said:

I got on here right after we drafted Vick.  So 2001-ish?

On 7/2/2019 at 6:07 PM, achilles return said:

class of 04 let's gooo

I was right around these, but I think closer to the latter. Maybe. I don’t know.

JDaveG likes this