You really have to like our probable back 7 going into 2019 (assuming they all stay healthy).  Dre, Debo and/or Foye with Rico, Keke and/or Kazee are the fantastic five for me.   I'm a little less confident in Tru (inconsistent since coming back in 2017 but makes some great PDs at times) and Oliver (talent has been demonstrated but not sure I'm completely sold yet) .

5 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

You watch everyone’s opinion change when key guys like Jarrett and Debo get there extensions.Then the ground moves and they’ll be hung and crucified like Jesus excuse the religious comment.

Players are never so loved as when they are on their rookie contracts

44 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Players are never so loved as when they are on their rookie contracts

But apparently when they earn there contract they are made out to be blood sucking vampires sucking the blood out of the team though.Because the market and there agents are out there looking after there best interests there made out to be as above.

I say go get as much as you can.

16 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

But apparently when they earn there contract they are made out to be blood sucking vampires sucking the blood out of the team though.Because the market and there agents are out there looking after there best interests there made out to be as above.

I say go get as much as you can.

I know.  It’s odd...

Its like when we signed Ty.  I was annoyed at the amount we spent.  Not because he didn’t deserve it or earn it, and not because I begrudged the man getting paid, but because it seemed we could have used that money on defense.

It is just the armchair GM mentality.  I am guilty of it as well

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I know.  It’s odd...

Its like when we signed Ty.  I was annoyed at the amount we spent.  Not because he didn’t deserve it or earn it, and not because I begrudged the man getting paid, but because it seemed we could have used that money on defense.

It is just the armchair GM mentality.  I am guilty of it as well

It’s because a fans thoughts or vision isn’t the same as those running the team.It is also because we don’t have all the information and why some decisions don’t seem like there worthy over the above mentioned.

The draft is a key indicator of this what fans think are big needs aren’t really at all and here in where you see the divide moreso than anywhere from what I can see.

The cap is my biggest thing I don’t waste my time worrying over too me it’s a pointless discussion.

8 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

You watch everyone’s opinion change when key guys like Jarrett and Debo get there extensions.Then the ground moves and they’ll be hung and crucified like Jesus excuse the religious comment.

I think by that time we will have a ring and everyone will be more relaxed.