I know it's a game but come on

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andrew Luck is overrated. What has he done to garner so much praise?

And just for some comic relief....  

You don’t even have to boycott. All they gotta do is stop feeding MUT with so much money. I’ll admit I was one who spent money for a few years cause I didn’t have time for the grind. In 19 I played we

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I play madden and this doesn’t bother me. I just hope there’s going to be a way to disable the X factors. On the flip side Matt does have a special ability. I can’t remember what it is

The x factors really don't seem that bad. Like Juju has it where he wins against single coverage toss ups but to unlock it he has to catch like 3 or 4, 30+ yard passes. At that point you're already being smacked :lol: plus you could just add a safety on him. I like it because then it forces you to actually double a teams best WR if he deserves it.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

The x factors really don't seem that bad. Like Juju has it where he wins against single coverage toss ups but to unlock it he has to catch like 3 or 4, 30+ yard passes. At that point you're already being smacked :lol: plus you could just add a safety on him. I like it because then it forces you to actually double a teams best WR if he deserves it.

Agreed. Sometimes I think cover 3 works way too well against an elite receiver going deep. The corner could suck but the play stops it

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Agreed. Sometimes I think cover 3 works way too well against an elite receiver going deep. The corner could suck but the play stops it

Exactly. And if you have JuJu unlock that then you can't go cover three anymore. You gotta man up and add a safety to help. Forces you to adjust. 

15 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Have you seen the one equipped to Brady and Rodgers? Brady has the best IMO. Rodgers has one where he doesn't even throw interceptions. Talk about OP. I'm not playing MUT in the new one so I won't run into too many OP ones hopefully. With the pass rush being tuned majorly this year, I think it's actually going to be fun to play until they break something in a patch

16 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

15 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Exactly. And if you have JuJu unlock that then you can't go cover three anymore. You gotta man up and add a safety to help. Forces you to adjust. 

The only issue is zones have barely worked the past few years. The issue is supposed to be fixed this year but that's a wait and see. I'm hoping and praying crossing routes aren't OP as crap again this year due to broken zones

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I play madden and this doesn’t bother me. I just hope there’s going to be a way to disable the X factors. On the flip side Matt does have a special ability. I can’t remember what it is. 

Yeah they confirmed the X factors can be toggled off. I think I’ll keep them on at first though. As long as they’re not overly obnoxious icons on the field. Madden needs to stop the arcade style **** and stick to simulation. 

Wish the NFL wasn’t so **** obsessed with having one “official” EVERYTHING of the NFL. Official Soda of the NFL. Official Pizza of the NFL. Official Beer of the NFL. Official ******* pick up truck of the NFL. Let 2K or the Sony guys that do MLB The Show take a crack at an NFL licensed game. But I don’t see it ever happening unfortunately...

Edited by shock
2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The only issue is zones have barely worked the past few years. The issue is supposed to be fixed this year but that's a wait and see. I'm hoping and praying crossing routes aren't OP as crap again this year due to broken zones

From the gameplay I’ve seen, zone defense still has a long way to go.

3 minutes ago, shock said:

Yeah they confirmed the X factors can be toggled off. I think I’ll keep them on at first though. As long as they’re not overly obnoxious icons on the field. Madden needs to stop the arcade style **** and stick to simulation. 

Wish the NFL wasn’t so **** obsessed with having one “official” EVERYTHING of the NFL. Official Soda of the NFL. Official Pizza of the NFL. Official Beer of the NFL. Official ******* pick up truck of the NFL. Let 2K or the Sony guys that do MLB The Show take a crack at an NFL licensed game. But I don’t see it ever happening unfortunately...

Thank god.

Supposedly there's only going to be 3 allowed on the field per team so that is a GREAT thing.

Zone works ok for me but I usually have to send an extra blitzer from somewhere. Players usually have too much time throw on zone 

Shid zones were so broken for me. You can ask @blkbigdog35 how many times I cussed that stupid **** out lol. I kinda improved on my user but I struggle against crossers

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Shid zones were so broken for me. You can ask @blkbigdog35 how many times I cussed that stupid **** out lol. I kinda improved on my user but I struggle against crossers

What player do you control on defense? On zones, I usually assign a DT as a spy. It takes away middle crossing routes. I will then usually control either the nickel corner or one of the LB’s and cover who I anticipate will get open. 

21 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Have you seen the one equipped to Brady and Rodgers? Brady has the best IMO. Rodgers has one where he doesn't even throw interceptions. Talk about OP. I'm not playing MUT in the new one so I won't run into too many OP ones hopefully. With the pass rush being tuned majorly this year, I think it's actually going to be fun to play until they break something in a patch

The good thing about the Rodgers one is if he throws an incomplete pass he loses it. And he can't be intercepted by AI so all you gotta do is click on and user pick it and you're good.

What player do you control on defense? On zones, I usually assign a DT as a spy. It takes away middle crossing routes. I will then usually control either the nickel corner or one of the LB’s and cover who I anticipate will get open. 

Usually I control the MLB or the FS. The issue that I run into is that when the AI sees me close to a man that I'm not attempting to cover period, that man always ends up getting free then I have to make up for the lost ground. By then it's too late

Just now, red falcon said:

At least I thought luck did. Could be wrong.

It's possible, I've never been wowed by his arm strength the times I've seen him play personally. Certainly nothing like Vick/Rodgers/Newton and the other cannon arms I've seen. His Y/A has been rather pedestrian throughout his entire career though, so strong arm or not he hasn't really been a great deep passer.