Braves @ Mets

Unknøwn

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a funny for you guys.  I have mentioned in live in NY.  I was going to school this past spring to finish my IT degree.  One of my classmates stated the Mets would win 100 games.  I cannot wait till they have loss number 63 so I can text him about those 100 wins.  I know I am petty but it will feel good.  

2 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I got a funny for you guys.  I have mentioned in live in NY.  I was going to school this past spring to finish my IT degree.  One of my classmates stated the Mets would win 100 games.  I cannot wait till they have loss number 63 so I can text him about those 100 wins.  I know I am petty but it will feel good.  

Don't sell them short!! They could still go 63-14!!

1 minute ago, putnam6 said:

love that cheet

Down 9-6 going into the 8th. This would be their 5th straight loss to the fish if it holds.

It's not impossible, but struggling that badly against the worst team in the division is not a good sign that you can win the division

Just now, tl;dr said:

As good as Julio was for that stretch, he has been that awful the past 3 starts. Gonna need another starter if this keeps up. Maybe Folty can get it together...

He is who he is. Can't believe we still have fans defending him. 

Just now, tl;dr said:

As good as Julio was for that stretch, he has been that awful the past 3 starts. Gonna need another starter if this keeps up. Maybe Folty can get it together...

Maybe Folty’s trip to AAA rehab will get him on track like Newk.  Julio, I have no idea.  Maybe find the person who has his voodoo doll full of pins.

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

As I said earlier and butt hurt people over, he wasn't good. He was **** lucky, nearly every inning he pitched was a struggle.

Just now, Malachore said:

Hey look another passed ball by the most useless catcher in baseball.

And for some reason he has nearly an equal number of AB's as McCann. Just don't get it. Here are some stats!

McCann: .310 BA w/ RISP
Flowers: .194 BA w/ RISP

Gross

Just now, tl;dr said:

And for some reason he has nearly an equal number of AB's as McCann. Just don't get it. Here are some stats!

McCann: .310 BA w/ RISP
Flowers: .194 BA w/ RISP

Gross

I think its more related to keeping McCann fresh. I think the playing time will shift as we get later.

Archived