Unknøwn

Braves @ Mets

550 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Man I love the north Georgia mountains working for getting me a cabin up there if I can make it happen

Make it happen brother! You can rent it out when not in use. Make a killing. 

Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

Okay, just got home to turn the game on.  Who’s pitching for us after that long delay?

Still Juliolol

I got a funny for you guys.  I have mentioned in live in NY.  I was going to school this past spring to finish my IT degree.  One of my classmates stated the Mets would win 100 games.  I cannot wait till they have loss number 63 so I can text him about those 100 wins.  I know I am petty but it will feel good.  

putnam6 likes this

2 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I got a funny for you guys.  I have mentioned in live in NY.  I was going to school this past spring to finish my IT degree.  One of my classmates stated the Mets would win 100 games.  I cannot wait till they have loss number 63 so I can text him about those 100 wins.  I know I am petty but it will feel good.  

Don't sell them short!! They could still go 63-14!!

usmcdirtybird likes this

1 minute ago, putnam6 said:

love that cheet

Down 9-6 going into the 8th. This would be their 5th straight loss to the fish if it holds.

It's not impossible, but struggling that badly against the worst team in the division is not a good sign that you can win the division

Why do you even risk running this turd out there after we were all lucky enough to have a rain delay that could have spared us from his belt high bp fastball and piss poor control?

As good as Julio was for that stretch, he has been that awful the past 3 starts. Gonna need another starter if this keeps up. Maybe Folty can get it together...

sdogg likes this

Just now, tl;dr said:

As good as Julio was for that stretch, he has been that awful the past 3 starts. Gonna need another starter if this keeps up. Maybe Folty can get it together...

He is who he is. Can't believe we still have fans defending him. 

Just now, tl;dr said:

Maybe Folty’s trip to AAA rehab will get him on track like Newk.  Julio, I have no idea.  Maybe find the person who has his voodoo doll full of pins.

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

As I said earlier and butt hurt people over, he wasn't good. He was **** lucky, nearly every inning he pitched was a struggle.

Born Again Georgian and tl;dr like this

Just now, Malachore said:

Hey look another passed ball by the most useless catcher in baseball.

And for some reason he has nearly an equal number of AB's as McCann. Just don't get it. Here are some stats!

McCann: .310 BA w/ RISP
Flowers: .194 BA w/ RISP

Gross

2 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Maybe Folty’s trip to AAA rehab will get him on track like Newk.  Julio, I have no idea.  Maybe find the person who has his voodoo doll full of pins.

I have hope for Folty. He's got talent and has done it before. Teheran is just old lol. Our SP needs some work which I didn't think I would be saying. Soroka and Keuchel are fine, and Fried is looking better. Gonna need Folty to step it up and we will have a solid rotation. 

sdogg likes this