Unknøwn

All Star Game

123 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Reds got that other young kid too though so that's 2 reps for them. Unless Gray was named 1st?

18 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Castillo has been the better pitcher this year, so I would hope Gray wasn't named first. 

Well who else should have been picked ahead of him? I've got no issues with him being on the team.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well who else should have been picked ahead of him? I've got no issues with him being on the team.

idk I didn't look into it, was just a bit miffed at them being in the ASG is all.

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Never said I did. But it's hard to deny that Castillo should have been the first rep. 

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Never said I did. But it's hard to deny that Castillo should have been the first rep. 

He was, Gray was added like 3 days ago to replace Scherzer.

Danm shame as good as a year Freeman is having he won't get close to an MVP, looking at the graphic they showed a minute ago.

Just now, DirtybyrdGA said:

Danm shame as good as a year Freeman is having he won't get close to an MVP, looking at the graphic they showed a minute ago.

He wont touch Yelich or Bellinger. Those guys have been unreal. Both over .330 with 30+ HR.

I would have killed to get Yelich from Miami. Can you imagine? Yelich, Riley, Acuna, Freeman, Swanson, Albies and Donaldson all in the same lineup. 

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

My tomato plants are growing. Tomato’s blooming nicely. Very excited. 

Yeah my marij.... I mean my tomatoes are also growing nicely 

tl;dr and Black Francis like this

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Isn’t it awesome?!  Nothing better than a home grown tomato sandwich with Dukes mayonnaise on toasted white bread. Can’t wait. 

LouDog likes this

9 minutes ago, LouDog said:

The other is awesome too. I have a Navy buddy that grows it and sells it legally in Washington state. His land was originally a Christmas tree farm lol. He still provides those too on the side but the money is now in the other. Great friend...I’m jealous lol. 

LouDog likes this