Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unknøwn

All Star Game

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Have they already all been announced?

Yes. It's on ESPN.

• C - William Contreras
  • 1B - Freddie Freeman
  • 2B - Ketel Marte
  • 3B - Nolan Arenado
  • SS - Javier Baez
  • OF - Christian Yelich
  • OF - Ronald Acuna Jr.
  • OF - Cody Bellinger

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes. It's on ESPN.

• C - William Contreras
  • 1B - Freddie Freeman
  • 2B - Ketel Marte
  • 3B - Nolan Arenado
  • SS - Javier Baez
  • OF - Christian Yelich
  • OF - Ronald Acuna Jr.
  • OF - Cody Bellinger

As much as i would have liked to see more braves start. I can't really say they deserve to start over any of the players listed.

8 minutes ago, LouDog said:

As much as i would have liked to see more braves start. I can't really say they deserve to start over any of the players listed.

The fans got it right which is refreshing. I don’t vote a straight Brave ticket. That’s for elementary school kids. I voted honestly. Blackmon not being a starter has an argument but when it’s that close no way I’m voting against a Brave. That was my thought process. Getting it right matters though IMO

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That would have been epic. The sad thing is that the finalists aren't even guaranteed to be on the roster.

Hopefully atleast BMac and Ozzie get a spot.

I do like the limited voting. Previously you could vote 25 times which flooded the counts. I think this new way is a much better way to get things done. Itll always be a popularity contest but this is a better version IMO.

5 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

I do like the limited voting. Previously you could vote 25 times which flooded the counts. I think this new way is a much better way to get things done. Itll always be a popularity contest but this is a better version IMO.

Agreed. Like this a lot better.

Mike Trout declined his HR derby invite. Trout has never participated in one. He says he always watched them growing up and loves them but never had a desire to be in one. I'm sure Acuna will be invited to participate, Freeman as well.

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Mike Trout declined his HR derby invite. Trout has never participated in one. He says he always watched them growing up and loves them but never had a desire to be in one. I'm sure Acuna will be invited to participate, Freeman as well.

As much as I'd like to see it I hope Acuna declines.

8 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

I hope Freeman doesn't do it this year. I think that was a factor in the power outage he had in the 2nd half of last year.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:47 AM, Malachore said:

As much as I'd like to see it I hope Acuna declines.

33 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Various reports that Acuna will be in the HR Derby. It is not confirmed.

Well shoot.