jfalconsp

Grady Jarrett Deal Close?

216 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, gazoo said:

pretty much the way I see it 2012. The presence I connect with is absolutely the divine part of me, my spirit, which is also God, its same.  "God is the one who's center is everywhere and who's circumference is nowhere" 

The problem is when we stop directing our attention inward and focus it on others.  

I attended Mt Paran Christian in Marietta. This is a fundamental Christian Church.  My girlfriend all through high school was a Catholic and grew up in Catholic Church.

So one of our daily classes was Bible study.  I’ll never forget this the rest of my life.  Mary was just 15 years old.  In front of the entire class our Bible teacher said she will go to **** for being Catholic.

Focus on yourself and let others do the same.  Honestly, who granted my Bible teacher the divine authority to speak for God and scare a young girl like that?

PokerSteve, gazoo and Ergo Proxy like this

9 hours ago, gazoo said:

Namaste means "The God in me, recognizes/honors  the God in you" 

When I spent 10 days in Thailand a couple of years ago, I swear I felt this unbelievable connection everywhere there. The people were remarkable to me

Where else would He be if not inside each and every one of us

Atl Falcon and gazoo like this

On 7/1/2019 at 11:54 AM, FalconsIn2020 said:

Believe whatever brings you peace and makes you a better version of yourself.

If being a good human being isn’t enough then I dont want to go up.  And if God is everything, he must also claim **** as his/her own domain as well

So you are saying that the only reason why have morals and ethics and good people is because of the primitive christian religion?  As if we can only be good humans if we believe in the primitive religions.  

8 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

So you are saying that the only reason why have morals and ethics and good people is because of the primitive christian religion?  As if we can only be good humans if we believe in the primitive religions.  

I was just telling you to believe whatever makes you happy.  If believing in nothing does it, then believe in nothing.  It is your life, your choice.  I don’t care either which way 

Which God are we talking about?  The forgiving and loving God of all humans or the **** and unforgiving one the evangelicals believe in?

On 7/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, dawgsjw said:

And allah bless you with 9 virgins on your make it to those golden skreets in the sky.  

Maybe i missed the history on this convo but..... this is super excessive nd offensive! Maybe its an inside joke but im not laughing. Yall ban folks for all kinda stuff but allow this?!?! Again maybe its an inside harmless thing?!

On 7/2/2019 at 9:24 PM, FalconsIn2020 said:

The problem is when we stop directing our attention inward and focus it on others.  

Often easier said than done. Our brains are wired for survival, and part of that is comparisons. Seems silly, but I've read that I swear in half a dozen different books.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:06 AM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Anything happen besides his tweet? 

you talking about Grady or Father Richard?

:shrug:

10 hours ago, HULK said:

Maybe i missed the history on this convo but..... this is super excessive nd offensive! Maybe its an inside joke but im not laughing. Yall ban folks for all kinda stuff but allow this?!?! Again maybe its an inside harmless thing?!

Offensive?  So people can promote one religion but not any others?  Isn't heaven supposed to have streets made of gold and virgins waiting to please us?  Also are you that sensitive that you get offended at any and all things?  I find your reply offensive, so should you be banned as well?  Just because something offends you or someone doesn't mean that it should be censored.  Or are you just commie?