wuskillzz

Highest Tackle Rate

69 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Given what we already saw of rookie Foye, which to me is astounding given him playing at Yale,  and what we are hearing about Russell Gage out of OTAs, the 2018 draft is starting to shape up as a phenomenal haul for talent. 

No question Ridley is the real deal, Senat has already proven to be at very  least a rotational DL, Ito Smith I freaking LOVE, so it Oliver can prove himself a starter wow what a draft 

Gage is my guy, has been pretty much from the start, you can’t have him now @gazoo......

you’re stuck with Saubert......:ninja:

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

You two were all over the Foye pick...

His potential was amazing. Like @gazoo has said the Yale part was underrated, he's so intelligent. But also he played all over the place there. LB, S, NB, everything. We really did get a gem.

I hope your boy Gage is the next Sanu for us. Ridley takes over as the Julio lite playmaker and Gage with the clutch grabs and we'll be good.

Vandy likes this

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

His potential was amazing. Like @gazoo has said the Yale part was underrated, he's so intelligent. But also he played all over the place there. LB, S, NB, everything. We really did get a gem.

I hope your boy Gage is the next Sanu for us. Ridley takes over as the Julio lite playmaker and Gage with the clutch grabs and we'll be good.

Offense is loaded. Need another couple players like Foye and Oliver to take that next step defensively ....

Ovie_Lover and JD dirtybird21 like this

Just now, Vandy said:

Offense is loaded. Need another couple players like Foye and Oliver to take that next step....

I'm excited for Oliver. Miller is gonna be something too next year.

Vandy likes this

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I hope yall remember who was beating that Foye drum first....I got jumped on for saying He was going to take Riley spot.....not yall though...im just saying...

I ain’t right a lot ....I got to hold on to this:lol:

Hmmmmm......Truth.

LOL, j/k! I remember you beating that Foye drum long before most of board, ROH. 

Edited by Vandy

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I hope yall remember who was beating that Foye drum first....I got jumped on for saying He was going to take Riley spot.....not yall though...im just saying...

I aint right a lot....I got to hold on to this:lol:

Man I remember that, I stayed out of it but I was liking em. :lol:

Vandy and RING OF HONOR like this

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Me too.

Biggest concern is pass rush.....somebody needs to step up....

Honestly the stunts and addition of Hags may be a bigger impact than expected.

If we use Hags at DE some and let his size wear down on T's then it'll make it easier for our edge guys to go. And use Davidson's size to wear out the inside, Jack, Hags, and Grady could eat.

Wouldn't be "consistent" pressure but it would be a 4th quarter changer.

It's how Quinn used Red's size in Seattle.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Honestly the stunts and addition of Hags may be a bigger impact than expected.

If we use Hags at DE some and let his size wear down on T's then it'll make it easier for our edge guys to go. And use Davidson's size to wear out the inside, Jack, Hags, and Grady could eat.

Wouldn't be "consistent" pressure but it would be a 4th quarter changer.

It's how Quinn used Red's size in Seattle.

You’re exactly right. I always hoped Hageman would turn into our red Bryant. 

Ovie_Lover and RING OF HONOR like this

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

I'd be fine with a 3-5 sack season from Hag with the addition of him wearing down the opposing line.

Just now, Vandy said:

Thats who he was supposed to be... Hopefully it aint too late

Vandy likes this

9 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

A few years ago, this was called "pile jumping".

I don't think it is "pile jumping" considering the names on the list.  There seems to be a good correlation between this stat and good players. 

16 hours ago, gazoo said:

And I recall when we drafted Gage and Foye posters bemoaning the notion TD was yet again wasting late round picks on what could only ever be special teams players. 

I pushed back on that, asking how they are concluding such nonsense. I had no idea Foye would play like this, and Gage is even showing he might be able to play snaps at receiver 

We are truly blessed to have Blank, And TD running the show.. He's not gonna stop until we bring it all home. As I've already said many times,, I'll be shocked if it's not this year. I don't care what anybody says,, this team right now is by far the most talented Falcon team ever was. It will be known come opening game.. Mark that down.

This year was the best off season ever concerning FAcy and The Draft..  Combined IMO was the best ever since I've been following the Draft closely.. And that's been a long time. Add all of that together and    "We Loaded!"   I truly believe it will go down as the best Off season ever for the Falcons.

gazoo likes this

45 minutes ago, wuskillzz said:

I don't think it is "pile jumping" considering the names on the list.  There seems to be a good correlation between this stat and good players. 

He's referring to an old insult that used to be hurled at Brooking.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Lol at people who think this. TD was good before Pioli and will be good after Pioli. Who hired Pioli away?

You’re right but he got better with Pioli the last five yrs....we shall see

and DQ. Things just got better when those guys came aboard 

Edited by Atl Falcon

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

Me too.

Biggest concern is pass rush.....somebody needs to step up....

Well we know there’s a guy on this roster who has the ability...hopefully he also has the will 

RING OF HONOR and Vandy like this

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Well we know there’s a guy on this roster who has the ability...hopefully he also has the will 

22+22=:ninja:

For all the slack I have given Him....I really hope he lights it up....because if he does....that means the D should be pretty good..

Vandy and JD dirtybird21 like this

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

22+22=:ninja:

For all the slack I have given Him....I really hope he lights it up....because if he does....that means the D should be pretty good..

Agreed. We’ve all been tough on him. But ultimately we all want him to play up to his potential. I’d love to see 16 sacks from him this season. Even if that means letting him walk because he’d cost too much money 

8 hours ago, Vandy said:

Gage is my guy, has been pretty much from the start, you can’t have him now @gazoo......

you’re stuck with Saubert......:ninja:

I like a 6'5 TE/WR who can generate 4.7 speed.

Wait, is that slow? Jerry Rice slow.

Get some @gazoo

And stop picking on Gazoo @Vandy.

So there is that. I like Vodka and beer.