FalconsIn2012

Cam Newton: Offers $1,500 and Is Rejected

59 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

He on there looking like ghetto Harlequin. I prolly would have said "no" too, just by my ATL-gas station beggar defense reflex. That guy knows that everybody on that plane is lookin at this and thinking; "That sky pimp is about to make somebody give up they seat!", so, his pride wasn't worth it.

I bet if he would have looked like Auburn Cam, multiple people would have been down for that bread and hopped right up! But no. Now you regularly dress up like a disco pilgrim and nobody wanna be seen near you.

Lookin like a off duty witch. 

:lol::lol:

3 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

He on there looking like ghetto Harlequin. I prolly would have said "no" too, just by my ATL-gas station beggar defense reflex. That guy knows that everybody on that plane is lookin at this and thinking; "That sky pimp is about to make somebody give up they seat!", so, his pride wasn't worth it.

I bet if he would have looked like Auburn Cam, multiple people would have been down for that bread and hopped right up! But no. Now you regularly dress up like a disco pilgrim and nobody wanna be seen near you.

Lookin like a off duty witch. 

BLAM!  Home run post!

ADAMSVILLE GYM likes this

Maybe the guy was class of 68. Sheesh. 

Whats the ghetto harlequin’ to quote AG, doing riding coach?  I thought he had his own jet by now. 

Had to be a last minute flight for Cam. He can offer $1,500 for a different seat, but he can't buy first class?

Deadmeat likes this

5 hours ago, red falcon said:

Forreal.  I cant believe the guy turned it down. It would have taken no effort to give up that seat 

As a frequent international business traveler, I can assure you the difference in price between a Business/First class seat and an Economy seat on a Transatlantic flight is well more than $1500.  That's why he didn't give it up.  In fact, I just looked up AA flights from Paris to Charlotte 3.5 weeks out(optimal time to buy ticket price wise) and the difference in price in is over $3200.  Why would the guy spend $6200 only to give his seat up for a $2800 seat + $1500?  Net loss of $1700 for the guy in business class as well as a seat with less space.

Vandy, Osiruz, FalconsIn2012 and 1 other like this

44 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

As a frequent international business traveler, I can assure you the difference in price between a Business/First class seat and an Economy seat on a Transatlantic flight is well more than $1500.  That's why he didn't give it up.  In fact, I just looked up AA flights from Paris to Charlotte 3.5 weeks out(optimal time to buy ticket price wise) and the difference in price in is over $3200.  Why would the guy spend $6200 only to give his seat up for a $2800 seat + $1500?  Net loss of $1700 for the guy in business class as well as a seat with less space.

It was a coach exit aisle seat

But I agree with what you’re saying

2 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

I hear ya. I always go to the back i never get those seats lol.

7 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ghetto Harlequin, sky pimp, disco pilgrim and off duty witch are some freakin classics bro. I gotta steal a couple of those. 

Be my guest. They’re easy for me to come up with because I’m so hateful and petty towards the other NFC south teams. 

Its double the stank for Cam, Cam and Brees. 

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Shid I would have dapped him up and got an autograph out of the deal along with the $1500

I would have too lol.

I wonder why didn't Cam fly private? That goes to show that even the rich and famous still want to live more regular lives.

ya_boi_j and RING OF HONOR like this

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I would have too lol.

I wonder why didn't Cam fly private? That goes to show that even the rich and famous still want to live more regular lives.

Cardi B and Offset went to McDonald’s after the BET Awards last night. At the end of the day they know they’re regular joes just like the rest of us. The money doesn’t make them any better or different than us. 

8 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

This post made my day....

Im going to periodically bust out laughing all day..

S:Dtifle it.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I now wish there were more scenarios where "sky pimp" could be used.

every time you take to the sky!

Jpowors likes this

4 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It was a coach exit aisle seat

But I agree with what you’re saying

Oh I see, okay in that case the $1500 would almost certainly be a net $$ gain.  I thought the guy had a business class seat.  I still wouldn’t have given it up to Cam.  I don’t want that old Auburn money.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

Honestly $1500 is a low ball number for a baller like Cam.  He shoulda offered more of that cash money. 

6 hours ago, Tandy said:

lol - Thank you guys - I really, really needed a laugh tonight - and you guys delivered!

Hope all is well with your family, Tandy

3 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Hope all is well with your family, Tandy

Sadly it is not.  i will update the other post

22 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I'd have taken the cash. Being short has its advantages.

He would have had to show me the money first. Like, I know he is good for it, but he might “forget” and the mutha is too fast to run down at my age! Lol

VTCrunkler likes this