FalconsIn2012

Cam Newton: Offers $1,500 and Is Rejected

59 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

I'd have taken the cash. Being short has its advantages.

I am surprised they even let Cam try.  They’d kick me off for trying...

6 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Forreal.  I cant believe the guy turned it down. It would have taken no effort to give up that seat 

If you have wealth of your own, it must be nice to essentially bitc* slap Cam by saying no.  

Then look over mid-flight and shoot Cam a wink while dramatically extending out your legs as far as you can....while purring.

Or let someone in need have the seat for nothing

He on there looking like ghetto Harlequin. I prolly would have said "no" too, just by my ATL-gas station beggar defense reflex. That guy knows that everybody on that plane is lookin at this and thinking; "That sky pimp is about to make somebody give up they seat!", so, his pride wasn't worth it.

I bet if he would have looked like Auburn Cam, multiple people would have been down for that bread and hopped right up! But no. Now you regularly dress up like a disco pilgrim and nobody wanna be seen near you.

Lookin like a off duty witch. 

3 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

He on there looking like ghetto Harlequin. I prolly would have said "no" too, just by my ATL-gas station beggar defense reflex. That guy knows that everybody on that plane is lookin at this and thinking; "That sky pimp is about to make somebody give up they seat!", so, his pride wasn't worth it.

I bet if he would have looked like Auburn Cam, multiple people would have been down for that bread and hopped right up! But no. Now you regularly dress up like a disco pilgrim and nobody wanna be seen near you.

This post made my day....

Im going to periodically bust out laughing all day..

3 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

This post made my day....

Im going to periodically bust out laughing all day..

The guy was just doing what a lot of guys would do. Me personally, I would have given him the seat, and not charge him a dime. 

11 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

And the internet was won for today...

I am now going to submit the term “disco pilgrim” to Urban Dictionary for it to be properly catalogued.

5 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

The guy was just doing what a lot of guys would do. Me personally, I would have given him the seat, and not charge him a dime. 

+1

Faithful Falcon likes this

International flights, 3 nights accomodation, and sideline visitor side lower level seats to watch the Falcons whoop the Panthers in Charlotte would've been enough for me.

PokerSteve likes this

35 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Ghetto Harlequin, sky pimp, disco pilgrim and off duty witch are some freakin classics bro. I gotta steal a couple of those.