mashburn*Fibonacci

Thank you God. My blood test results were negative!!!

76 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Thank you God!!! My test results are negative for the acetylcholine. Which are cells that attack your muscles (aka myasthenia gravis). I know the doctor will say to do more testing to make sure, due to this is just the receptors. But enough is enough. I've been tortured mentally way to much. And none of this should have ever gotten to this point.

I do not know if I'll address my double vision with seeing a new doctor. But right now I never want to see one again.

NO ONE should ever have to go thru the mental games these doctors have done to me. I have never been afraid of dying. Not even when I had my tumor. 

And let me very clear. Even if I would have been positive. Even if I was struck with this horrible autoimmune disease. I would have trusted God!!! I literally have put all of this in God's hands.

God is good, all the time. And all the time, God is good.

in71g7.jpg

Thank you to everyone for praying. That helped me so much. I literally have crawled the floor crying for help from my mind...... Again my brain tumor I was never afraid like this did. 

Amen!

I will take this moment to speak about a question I hear non believers ask. Which is, "why do bad things happen? Why do Good people get hurt? Why do children get struck with these diseases and etc?" 

I say look at the book of Job. You'll learn what freewill is all about. Freewill in my opinion was given to us, so we can on our decide to worship, love and obey God. However the devil is going to test that. Just like Job was tested 3 times. 

...... So if you have ever questioned believing because of this and never read any books in the Bible. I suggest to read the book of John to see Jesus love and what he went thru. And then read the book of Job. (those are my 2 books I wish everyone read in their life) 

5 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I will take this moment to speak about a question I hear non believers ask. Which is, "why do bad things happen? Why do Good people get hurt? Why do children get struck with these diseases and etc?" 

I say look at the book of Job. You'll learn what freewill is all about. Freewill in my opinion was given to us, so we can on our decide to worship, love and obey God. However the devil is going to test that. Just like Job was tested 3 times. 

...... So if you have ever questioned believing because of this and never read any books in the Bible. I suggest to read the book of John to see Jesus love and what he went thru. And then read the book of Job. (those are my 2 books I wish everyone read in their life) 

I found this on FB a while back and thought it appropriate to this question:

62387341_10219854291049304_8018591911705

6 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Thank you God!!! My test results are negative for the acetylcholine. Which are cells that attack your muscles (aka myasthenia gravis). I know the doctor will say to do more testing to make sure, due to this is just the receptors. But enough is enough. I've been tortured mentally way to much. And none of this should have ever gotten to this point.

I do not know if I'll address my double vision with seeing a new doctor. But right now I never want to see one again.

NO ONE should ever have to go thru the mental games these doctors have done to me. I have never been afraid of dying. Not even when I had my tumor. 

And let me very clear. Even if I would have been positive. Even if I was struck with this horrible autoimmune disease. I would have trusted God!!! I literally have put all of this in God's hands.

in71g7.jpg

Thank you to everyone for praying. That helped me so much. I literally have crawled the floor crying for help from my mind...... Again my brain tumor I was never afraid like this did. 

That’s great  news, MonsterMash.  Keep It up.

And it’s time to get on board the Julio train.  You will love it once you give in...lol 

6 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

The Book of Job.  That is a difficult book for me, personally.  

But if it gives you strength in hours of darkness, that’s ultimately all that matters.

9 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

in71g7.jpg

told you bro

10 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

So true,, The book of John first.. then go back and start at Matthew and read all the New testament .... then the old testament..  But until we hear, read, and understand the book of John,, The rest of the Bible will not be revealed by the Spirit of God.. Because in John is where a man can meet Jesus personally and receive the gift of Eternal Life..  This took place with me on March the 27th, in !966.. as an 8 year old boy.. I'm now 62,, and I remember the greatest day of my life just like it was yesterday.. You can't have the Holy Spirit convicting your heart and not remember how powerful God's calling us to himself really is until it happens to you.. The key is,, That great conviction turned into the most wonderful peace of God in my heart the very moment I got up from that old wooden pew.. and headed down to the alter to ask God to save me.. I knew that if I could just get to that alter and kneel and say , Lord Save Me!  I knew he would, because he promised he would.. I did got to that alter and said.. Lord Save me, and He did,, but to be honest with you , I believe he saved me the moment I got up to come to him at that old alter,, MY great conviction turned into the greatest peace I have ever known, and this peace only leaves me when I step out of the will of God. God leads his children with his peace.         "Peace is the product of adequate resorses .. Not only is Jesus nesassary , Jesus is enough.  It's not your work , not your sacrifice , not your money.. Not anything you can do ,, Jesus paid it all, all to him I owe, sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow. 

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."  If you don't believe this verse ,, You can't be saved, but if you will take God at his word,, Obey this verse and call out to God ,,You can be saved. You will either except of reject the greatest gift to man kind, Nothing else to even compare to the peace of God that comes the moment you believe in His sacrifice for our sins.  In the greatest verse in the Bible, You've all heard it... John 3:16,, "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever beleaveth on him should not perrish, but have eternal life.."  Ye have not because ye ask not..  Take time for Jesus.. He took time for you..  Please PM me if anyone has questions concerning your soul.. I live to help People find the greatest treasure a man or women can have.. Jesus Christ, our Lord and our Savior.. Amen