Braves @ Cubs

Unknøwn

Just now, Malachore said:

Can't tell if you are agreeing or chastising. 

Wilson pitched much better today than the results show. Defense cost him at least 2 runs. If you can't be encouraged by what you saw from him today then I don't know what to tell you. It's like you expect every starter to be John Smoltz right out the gate!!

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Wilson pitched much better today than the results show. Defense cost him at least 2 runs. If you can't be encouraged by what you saw from him today then I don't know what to tell you. It's like you expect every starter to be John Smoltz right out the gate!!

No I expect anyone with a shred of talent to hold a 5 run lead.

If that's expecting too much then ******** are your standards low.

Also you should probably shut ya trap with how much you've been ****ting on Flowers but then again you usually miss yourself with that type of stuff.

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

No I expect anyone with a shred of talent to hold a 5 run lead.

If that's expecting too much then ******** are your standards low.

Also you should probably shut ya trap with how much you've been ****ting on Flowers but then again you usually miss yourself with that type of stuff.

He would have held a 5 run lead if the defense had not allowed 2 runs to score. Thank you very much!!