Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unknøwn

Braves @ Cubs

5 minutes ago, LouDog said:

I hate delays but they called it because there was lightning. Not the threat of rain.

Guess I didn't see that then lol. I just hope they don't do something dumb and try to make us restart/continue this game

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Guess I didn't see that then lol. I just hope they don't do something dumb and try to make us restart/continue this game

As long as they make Darvish pitch id be ok with it lmao

43 minutes ago, LouDog said:

For the first time in a few seasons my faith is growing in Julio. He seems to have figured things out

Tehran may be good for 3-maybe 4- innings in playoffs so probably will have to do a bullpen game if he's pitching. 

Soroka, fried and keuchel is the rotation and it's good with this lineup. Maybe someone else will step up for game 4

Just now, tl;dr said:

Dang it I already tweeted off mine. Can't do 2 from 1 :(

Well it took years but i finally found a reason to regret not having twitter lmao

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

If you’re bored.  One clip you hear Joe Simpson say Maddux just completed a complete game on 72 pitches, only 14 out of the strike zone

Yep. That's why any complete game with less than 100 pitches is considered a "Maddux."

I wish Contreras played for one of the other NL east teams. I really dislike that dude and it feels like a waste to hate someone so bad that i only get to see 7 times lol