Jump to content

Braves @ Cubs


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Braves are 28-12 in their last 40 games. That's a .700 winning percentage. That's pretty good.

Posted Images

Alzolay is the Cubs #3 prospect. It will be his first MLB start, he made an appearance from the pen a few days ago. Alzolay throws 95-97, sharp curve that sits around 83 and a changeup hes still getting the feel for. Flyball pitcher so he has a tendency to give up a shot or two which could help the Braves especially if it's a windy night at Wrigley.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Alzolay is the Cubs #3 prospect. It will be his first MLB start, he made an appearance from the pen a few days ago. Alzolay throws 95-97, sharp curve that sits around 83 and a changeup hes still getting the feel for. Flyball pitcher so he has a tendency to give up a shot or two which could help the Braves especially if it's a windy night at Wrigley.

all good lets go

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Pretty much, if we take 1/4 from them, we would hold the tie breaker over them if there were a tie for who hosts the NLDS. But I want moar!!!! MOAR WINS. MOARRRRRRRR.

I also wonder if we will see Soroka on Thursday if he is okay. He only threw what, 20 pitches or so today? 

Snitker already said no. Soroka will be kept on normal rest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Snitker already said no. Soroka will be kept on normal rest. 

It is going to be Bryse Wilson who just coincidentally pitched Saturday night for the Stripers and allowed no runs for six innings or so.  It also will be just in line for his next start to be Thursday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, oztin said:

What about Wright, I hear he is starting to get things going, do you think its time to give him another shot or let him continue in AAA for the full season

 

I think you leave Wright in AAA. He clearly wasnt quite ready, he needs to get on a good roll and get confidence. If I had to I'd call him up but otherwise I'd wait till September. He needs to find consistency. Hes still only made 44 starts in his pro career.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLBrave said:

 

Love to see these!

You have to admit it sure is nice to be sitting there watching a Brave's game and not really worrying about a 1 or 2 run deficit in the later innings. I mean, yea it woulld be nice to have the lead, but I ALWAYS feel like we got this one. Love that feeling! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Love to see these!

You have to admit it sure is nice to be sitting there watching a Brave's game and not really worrying about a 1 or 2 run deficit in the later innings. I mean, yea it woulld be nice to have the lead, but I ALWAYS feel like we got this one. Love that feeling! 

Yup.

It is almost a surprise at this point when someone does not come through.

Like had Carmargo not gotten a hit....I would have been genuinely shocked

 

Which is weird considering if a guy fails 6 out of 10 times....that is considered a huge success.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...