Unknøwn

Braves @ Cubs

769 posts in this topic

Cubs Catcher distracted The Braves with his pre-game pre-premeditated antics...

MLB must punish this guy and The Cubs, or other players and teams will do this in the future. (playoffs and World Series too).

If The Cubs Catcher can use that as a tactic to upset the opposing starter and team to begin a game, I want The Braves to use this strategy soon.

The Cubs ehould have shown some class by benching their catcher for the rest of this game!  His mockery was a tactic!

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I'm happy about one Julio in Atlanta.

I literally thought you were bringing me a Julio Jones contract tonight. My dude. I’m Alabama. Those fake. *** TATF made up Julio fans can die. All of them.   You hurt my feelings. 

7 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I literally thought you were bringing me a Julio Jones contract tonight. My dude. I’m Alabama. Those fake. *** TATF made up Julio fans can die. All of them.   You hurt my feelings. 

Lol!!! It's coming brother.

Black Francis likes this

10 minutes ago, Rise said:

Cubs Catcher distracted The Braves with his pre-game pre-premeditated antics...

MLB must punish this guy and The Cubs, or other players and teams will do this in the future. (playoffs and World Series too).

If The Cubs Catcher can use that as a tactic to upset the opposing starter and team to begin a game, I want The Braves to use this strategy soon.

The Cubs ehould have shown some class by benching their catcher for the rest of this game!  His mockery was a tactic!

I’d really hope the mental make up of our squad could overcome something like that, but alas. 

Nobody really showed any kind f response through play on the field. 

sdogg, Malachore and BamaBirdLady like this

51 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I’d really hope the mental make up of our squad could overcome something like that, but alas. 

Nobody really showed any kind f response through play on the field. 

Yes. I never said that The Braves should do anything about it. MLB should. Plus, The Cubs Catcher should be tested for drugs and PEDs tomorrow.

Apparently while Contreras was arguing a strike call he had a brief exchange with Flowers. Then he hit the HR and chaos broke out. Flowers said he was irritated that Contreras argued every single call. 

57 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Apparently while Contreras was arguing a strike call he had a brief exchange with Flowers. Then he hit the HR and chaos broke out. Flowers said he was irritated that Contreras argued every single call. 

For a big man, Flowers acts like a flower. 

sdogg likes this

9 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Contreras should get some chin music today!

Never could stand him, hope he does.

Welp, it's official.  Julio is back to the old Julio we know and love, which is.....essentially nothing more than a Batting Practice pitcher for the opposition.   I'm loving where the Braves are at right now, but this season could go South in a hurry if we don't get this starting rotation straightened out.  

13-4 in the last 17 and we are upset?  Tough crowd.  This team isn’t perfect.  Still a year or two away unless another ace appears out of nowhere in the next few weeks...:ninja:

But they are entertaining and will be for the next decade.  So let’s enjoy the ride

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

So is Kyle Wright on track to start the game Thursday? 

No, Wright is here to be bullpen help. Wright or Sobotka will be sent sent back to AAA for Newcomb today. Bryse Wilson is your likely starter for Thursday. Whoever survives today between Wright and Sobotka will go back then. Probably Sobotka today, Wright Thursday since Sobotka threw 2 innings last night.

Wilson's last 8 starts..

sdogg likes this

Doesnt sound like anything will happen tonight. Snitker said it was pretty much over as soon as the field cleared. Contreras said Flowers did the right thing and that they're both gamers trying to help their team. Contreras added he plays the game as if he has zero friends, said if his brother was in MLB now catching for the Braves he would done the same thing to him.