Unknøwn

Braves @ Cubs

769 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Yes if you had the ability to manifest something that wasn't said.

I made the posts last year defending Soroka as having terrible bad luck last year because all the soft contact he was giving up last year was turning into hits and you did your usual thing.

But why am I even trying to have a rational conversation with someone who won't even admit he was wrong about Dansby Swanson?

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

He would have held a 5 run lead if the defense had not allowed 2 runs to score. Thank you very much!!

1 run scored on a pass ball.

He allowed the other runners to score because he couldn't miss a bat after the 2nd inning.

So tired of these ******** excuses for these guys. He allowed the next guy to drive him in did he not? He gave up 4 ER in as many innings pitched. He might be ok eventually but right now he's nothing more than a AAAA pitcher.

I made the posts last year defending Soroka as having terrible bad luck last year because all the soft contact he was giving up last year was turning into hits and you did your usual thing.

But why am I even trying to have a rational conversation with someone who won't even admit he was wrong about Dansby Swanson?

Your last part's a lie, I've said it back in May. 

You don't try to have a rational conversation, you expect me to take your word and move on.

You ain't the only one allowed an opinion although you seem to think that.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

He allowed the other runners to score because he couldn't miss a bat after the 2nd inning.

So tired of these ******** excuses for these guys. He allowed the next guy to drive him in did he not? He gave up 4 ER in as many innings pitched. He might be ok eventually but right now he's nothing more than a AAAA pitcher.

So what is an acceptable performance by a young pitcher just coming up to the bigs? 

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Nick Markakis dropped a fly ball that allowed another run to score.

Just now, LouDog said:

So what is an acceptable performance by a young pitcher just coming up to the bigs? 

NOT BLOWING A 5 RUN LEAD. 

He also isn't "just coming up". idc if he's 21 or 31, that's unacceptable. 

Just now, Malachore said:

Today was only Bryse Wilson's 6th MLB game, only his 3rd MLB start. What the **** do you considering "just coming up?"

That didnt answer the question. And to see someone so angry about a game is ******* hilarious.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Today was only Bryse Wilson's 6th MLB game, only his 3rd MLB start. What the **** do you considering "just coming up?"

A guy literally walking into something he's no clue of.

Again IDGAF how many games you've pitched. You are supposed to be someone they view as their future, you get the W when you're team gives you 5 runs to work with.

His sorry *** couldn't even turn in 5 ******* innings.....again.

Jimsmusic™ likes this

5 minutes ago, LouDog said:

That didnt answer the question. And to see someone so angry about a game is ******* hilarious.

You're ******* right I'm pissed.

I'm tired of these guys coming up here and looking like dog **** then seeing people defend it because they think this organization can do no wrong. 

We've had 3 guys at most look like they belong from this pitching rich organization.

jidady likes this

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

A guy literally walking into something he's no clue of.

Again IDGAF how many games you've pitched. You are supposed to be someone they view as their future, you get the W when you're team gives you 5 runs to work with.

His sorry *** couldn't even turn in 5 ******* innings.....again.

Won't let me bump this thread of quote posts from it but this is from last year and Soroka's start against the Marlins and some of the stuff you said about him when folks were trying to tell you that you were overreacting just like you're overreacting right now.

LouDog likes this

You're ******* right I'm pissed.

I'm tired of these guys coming up here and looking like dog **** then seeing people defend it because they think this organization can do no wrong. 

We've had 3 guys at most look like they belong from this pitching rich organization.

Dude its a **** game. We are all fans but to have a melt down over it is a bit much.

Won't let me bump this thread of quote posts from it but this is from last year and Soroka's start against the Marlins and some of the stuff you said about him when folks were trying to tell you that you were overreacting just like you're overreacting right now.

Then screen shot this.

Bryce Wilson is ******* traaaaaaash.

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Dude its a **** game. We are all fans but to have a melt down over it is a bit much.

Lol.. welcome back.. 

my question is “why is it always how bad we are and never how good the competition is that day?”

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Lol.. welcome back.. 

my question is “why is it always how bad we are and never how good the competition is that day?”

My question is how come every player is expected to be HOF worthy right from the start and growing pains aren't acceptable? Good thing this guy didn't see Mike Trout's first taste of MLB action. He would have traded him.

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Lol.. welcome back.. 

Thanks man. Honestly if dude also commented on how good our offense is it would make a little more sense. He definetly has the debbie downer vibe going lmao

Edited by LouDog

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Lol.. welcome back.. 

I'd be pissed but slightly less pissed if we didn't give him a 5 run lead to work with.

It's just not acceptable, ever.

Just now, LouDog said:

Thanks man. Honestly if dude also commented in how good our offense is it would make a little more sense. He definetly has the debbie downer vibe going lmao

I was pretty **** positive until Wilson did his thing, go back and look.