Unknøwn

Braves @ Cubs

769 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They said on the radio that he was more aggressive tonight using his fastball more. Good change.

Yeah  he was using his fastball to set up his slider which I think sometimes he does in reverse and that is when he gets into trouble

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The last pitch was a fastball that had good movement on it and everybody thought it was going to be a slider.

He needs to establish his fastball more frequently Imo

So glad he didn't listen to Joe Simpson. Joe was calling for him to throw just a get me over slider for a strike in hopes that it would lock him up. Glad he went with the gas!! He's got a great fastball and needs to use it more like he did tonight.

Here's how weird our hot streak is.

That's the first time that we've won while scoring 3 runs or less since June 8th! And it's only our second such win since May 10th!

Pitcher's duels are for the weak!

Drew4719 and Statick like this

14 minutes ago, jidady said:

Here's how weird our hot streak is.

That's the first time that we've won while scoring 3 runs or less since June 8th! And it's only our second such win since May 10th!

Pitcher's duels are for the weak!

If we had good pitching we might be undefeated. 

Man, that game was a grind. The Braves a certainly getting the best from everyone right now.

But today....another "W"!

I'm more happy that dumb song was silenced. They play that stupid Go Cubs Go song everytime they win. I honestly hope the NLDS is Cubs vs Braves. I think would be a great series.

Posted (edited)

This team is unreal to watch. I have never seen a team have so much fun playing together. Its good to see.

Edited by LouDog
TheTrue7 likes this

Voted aswell.

The NL was a strait partisan braves ticket....the loan exception being Heyward for the 3rd outfield spot....juat because he was a former brave.

CrimsonFalcon likes this

10 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Vote vote vote! Use a bunch of emails, use whatever you have to do! 

It's not done with emails this year. They use your IP address to track votes this year.

44 minutes ago, LouDog said:

This team is unreal to watch. I have never seen a team have so much fun playing together. Its good to see.

It’s awesome..

ps nice to see you in this forum.. I knew it smelled like Lou dog in here

LouDog likes this

9 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

It’s awesome..

ps nice to see you in this forum.. I knew it smelled like Lou dog in here

Thanks dude. Glad to be back.

TheTrue7 likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ok BravesFam!! It's time to vote!! You only get 1 vote here https://www.mlb.com/all-star/ballot and 1 vote here https://www.google.com/search?q=mlb+vote There's no reason to not take a few minutes to get this done and get our Braves as starters for the ASG!! 

What was weird when i voted a few minutes back all the stats showing to compare were like from a month ago. Anyone else have the same issue

9 minutes ago, Dawggone said:

What was weird when i voted a few minutes back all the stats showing to compare were like from a month ago. Anyone else have the same issue

I didn't look at the stats.

falconsd56 likes this