Unknøwn

Braves @ Cubs

769 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hindsight but always better to hit a 3-0 and take 3-1 than the reverse 

Edited by vietlanta

Playoff baseball is happening now folks. This is what it looks like. Make no mistake the Cubs and their fans feel that way. Trying to prove a point. It matters. This is a big time series. The players know it. 

Regardless of what happens with Fried tonight, he's got such good stuff that I'm still sold on him long term. That curve is nasty

Slumps will happen during the season unfortunately. Our bats are too good to stay this cold forever though

12 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Slumps will happen during the season unfortunately. Our bats are too good to stay this cold forever though

So long as they heat up for Sept-Oct. 

Fried should be coming back out since we got the lead there, but of course snit pinch hits for him.

Just now, Drew4719 said:

Fried should be coming back out since we got the lead there, but of course snit pinch hits for him.

I was thinking something similar, but I'm fine with it once I think about it. Fried was mowing them down towards the end, so let that be the end for him. End on a high note and try and build some confidence. We are going to need him

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I was thinking something similar, but I'm fine with it once I think about it. Fried was mowing them down towards the end, so let that be the end for him. End on a high note and try and build some confidence. We are going to need him

Let’s just hope the bullpen can hold it down