• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need a pre-screening. Have them spell "shovel pass."  If they say "shuffle" or "shuttle" they must go to re-education camp in order to have their membership approved.

I nominate @gazoo and  @FalconFanSince1970 sheer entertainment value

Mods please help these people and get them in here. Seeing the same 3-4 people posting in every thread has gotten old. Need some new and hopefully real opinions

18 hours ago, Monoxide said:

Slowly but surely you will all arrive and it will please me. If you’ve been waiting a long time, I’m sorry. 

PS: if you’re new and you think Matt Ryan is overrated, stick to the Facebook comments sections. :p Halfway kidding

No worries here sir! Ryan can do no wrong (besides deep ball ducks that kills me) I grew up thinking Dave Archer was best QB Atlanta ever had at the time after parade of scrubs we threw out there trying to replace Bartkowski. Was jus a kid  learning the game then.

Don't think Ryan gets credit for his toughness, he's like a piece of barb wire back there

17 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

No worries here sir! Ryan can do no wrong (besides deep ball ducks that kills me) I grew up thinking Dave Archer was best QB Atlanta ever had at the time after parade of scrubs we threw out there trying to replace Bartkowski. Was jus a kid  learning the game then.

Don't think Ryan gets credit for his toughness, he's like a piece of barb wire back there

images-12.jpeg.6395687e0e535160be7f64b89a0387cf.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Doesn't this mean you would have to kill the other mods?  There can be only one?

Seems like a bad thing to put on the application.

Wait, there is an application...I have to see this.

The mod’s have been in bot mode.  I think they fell victim to the Program Smith. 

“Mr. Anderson, we’ve missed you.”