Unintentional Grounding

New members not getting in

205 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

@DawnOfThemBirds

Not sure how I got the label board snitch, but whatever, I’ll give it a try.  Call me Mr. Hall Monitor

wait, aren't you going to be the resident snitch in the 'new regime' when it takes over?

14 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Yeah bro. I believe at least three of em banned me. For nothin.

Same here. Got banned with no explanation of why or nothing.

17 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

People won’t like me anymore.  Who am I kidding, they rarely have

Do what I do, take it as a clear sign you're way cooler than all the little haters and they're just jealous.

SgC7i.gif

And also, welcome to the forum cam-marino. You're just in time to watch the Falcons win their first SB this season. No, I'm not kidding. Delirious maybe, crazy certainly, but I ain't kidding!

20 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

The systems been down a while...its taking a bit longer for background and credit checks to get back

One of the lead squirrels slipped and fell off the conveyor belt connected to the hard drive. Must've hurt his hamstring or things would be back up and running by now.

12 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

One of the lead squirrels slipped and fell off the conveyor belt connected to the hard drive. Must've hurt his hamstring or things would be back up and running by now.

:lol:

papachaz and PokerSteve like this

5 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Okay so admin approval is off for registrations. All it requires is an email confirmation. Not sure why they didn’t get approved. Shouldn’t have been on our end.

It’s not how it’s set up.  Once the email is verified, approval is still required

22 hours ago, Monoxide said:

I promise you it’s not. I just double checked. I’ll try to post a screenshot.

It’s what happened to my girl.  I tested it too with same results.  After verifying account via email, your login was prevented and it said she had to use the forum as a guest until approved.

What is odd is could not post until yesterday.  But it shows her join date as May 1st. 

On 6/22/2019 at 0:01 PM, ya_boi_j said:

We got part time mods around these parts. I don’t think any are full time posters anymore. Might be time for another shake up

@SacFalcFan

@PK Manley

@DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry

@Monoxide

For real. I had a hard time getting  back on a few years back when i lost my password. I finally got a hold of Sac and he hooked me back up.

Unfortunately they threw this responsibility at me. I 'm only one man and for all y'all that know me, between the two homes, the lake house, captaining the boat, the charity work, entertaining at said residence, I just don't have enough minutes in the day.

...my bad

On 6/24/2019 at 8:56 AM, Monoxide said:

I’ll email the board IT person. It’s not on our side of it though, and I know for a fact it isn’t happening to everybody.

Yeah,  it's not the admin: a few months back I had to reach out to the software company to contact ATL Falcons IT because RECAPTCHA wasn't setup right and did not allow you to register or submit for IT help or anything... They reached back out and confirmed it fixed and then the "proceed as guest until approved" started showing. 

I thought my account was being ignored because I got someone in trouble or fired lol. 

Monoxide likes this

1 hour ago, Monoxide said:

I’m on here every single day.

My bad dude. I'm not so I wouldn't know. But there used to be a lot better coverage. You are one of my fave so I meant no offense.  

Monoxide, Ovie_Lover and Vandy like this

23 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

My bad dude. I'm not so I wouldn't know. But there used to be a lot better coverage. You are one of my fave so I meant no offense.  

Monoxide is one of the better ones.

Chaz and Skeetbird like this

2 hours ago, Monoxide said:

I’m on here every single day.

Why don’t yall add 2 more mod’s.  I don’t know what the rules or regulations are behind bringing more on, but I think there are a few on here that are objective and could do a solid job

@Schwarzwald would be very solid.  Same with @Osiruz

Osiruz likes this

14 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Why don’t yall add 2 more mod’s.  I don’t know what the rules or regulations are behind bringing more on, but I think there are a few on here that are objective and could do a solid job

@Schwarzwald would be very solid.  Same with @Osiruz

Respectfully, I would decline, but flattered all the same.

On 6/23/2019 at 11:22 AM, Monoxide said:

Hmm I’ll make sure everyone is approved. If someone registered 2 months ago they should have been approved long ago.

Thank you! It's been way too many years since I posted here.

I tried to get in before draft. Just got accepted yesterday. Cant make new topic tho? Any reason or protocol?

9 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

I tried to get in before draft. Just got accepted yesterday. Cant make new topic tho? Any reason or protocol?

Believe you need a certain amount of posts.  

P.S. oh hai everyone!!

OrthoPTSD likes this

21 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Slowly but surely you will all arrive and it will please me. If you’ve been waiting a long time, I’m sorry. 

PS: if you’re new and you think Matt Ryan is overrated, stick to the Facebook comments sections. :p Halfway kidding

Keep it noodley