Unintentional Grounding

New members not getting in

205 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Looks like one of the dudes that was talking to me about having trouble getting in just got approved.

Haven't heard from any of the other people. Not getting any texts back at the moment.

If Mono or PK don't get in touch with you feel free to PM me their names. I can probably get em through.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

lol...whatever.  You don’t even believe that.  Lindstrom won a starting job in OTA’s.  Something must happen in those two months.

@Unintentional Grounding What are your thoughts on the value of OTA’s?

Lindstrom hasn't won a start yet.

OTA's are necessary but not for the contact but to get players in the routine or acclimated to practice life. There's usually a lot of inside work the fans don't get to see.

Edited by Unintentional Grounding
FalconsIn2012 and papachaz like this

35 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Lindstrom hasn't won a start yet.

OTA's are necessary but not for the contact but to get players in the routine or acclimated to practice life. There's usually a lot of inside work the fans don't get to see.

You’re right.  Thought I read he took over 1st team reps.  This is what I was recalling:

“Lindstrom has been getting a lot of reps with the starting unit during organized team activities. Although it’s still early, he seems to be heavily in the mix for a starting role come September. It’s important to note Atlanta’s coaching staff uses this time to try different combinations and move guys around so nothing is set in stone at this point. Ty Sambrailo has been the starter at right tackle where McGary is expected to play. Minicamp will offer another opportunity to see how Lindstrom and McGary have progressed since being drafted at the end of April.”

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Recently I suggested a few people to come and join the Falcons forums, but I continue to get messages from them saying that they have not been approved. I also recently saw someone write an article for USA today and they try to join the Falcons forums just to say that they wrote the peace and yet cannot even join.

Not sure who are the mods on this site are but could anybody give me some help with this?

I just want to testify and give thanks to @Unintentional Groundingand all present members... I been locked in the messageboard phantom zone since last December and today...hallelujah!... I was released to participate.

Edited by Tim D'White Shoes Johnson

1 minute ago, Tim D'White Shoes Johnson said:

I just want to testify and give thanks to @Unintentional Groundingand all present members... I been locked in the messageboard phantom zone since last December and today...hallelujah!... I was released to participate... Pray my strength in the Lord. 

Do you know any stories about Tony Martin?  Those are sort of important here.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Do you know any stories about Tony Martin?  Those are sort of important here.

From the 98 season? Like what he did the night before the Superbowl? Or that time he and his agent made a deal behind the falcons organization's back post Superbowl run? Or the fact that him and Mathis made me unstoppable on PS1?

Edited by Tim D'White Shoes Johnson

8 minutes ago, Tim D'White Shoes Johnson said:

I just want to testify and give thanks to @Unintentional Groundingand all present members... I been locked in the messageboard phantom zone since last December and today...hallelujah!... I was released to participate.

Did you get a validation email before today and then a new one today? I'm trying to figure out if there is some kind of hang up with the board and validation emails because both you and Cam were showing as never receiving the original validation emails.

Just now, Jpowers said:

Did you get a validation email before today and then a new one today? I'm trying to figure out if there is some kind of hang up with the board and validation emails because both you and Cam were showing as never receiving the original validation emails.

I received an initial email months ago saying my account was being reviewed. And today I got the approval.