Unintentional Grounding

New members not getting in

202 posts in this topic

Recently I suggested a few people to come and join the Falcons forums, but I continue to get messages from them saying that they have not been approved. I also recently saw someone write an article for USA today and they try to join the Falcons forums just to say that they wrote the peace and yet cannot even join.

Not sure who are the mods on this site are but could anybody give me some help with this?

Panda and ATLSlobberKnockers like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Mods please help these people and get them in here. Seeing the same 3-4 people posting in every thread has gotten old. Need some new and hopefully real opinions

We need a pre-screening.

Have them spell "shovel pass."  If they say "shuffle" or "shuttle" they must go to re-education camp in order to have their membership approved.

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

My girl tried to create an account 2 months ago with no response still

This is what I'm talking about.

I'm getting a lot of people saying that they can't get in but they want to be in here.

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

We need a pre-screening.

Have them spell "shovel pass."  If they say "shuffle" or "shuttle" they must go to re-education camp in order to have their membership approved.

Someone contacting them to get them started with that process would be helpful though :ninja:

Just now, JDaveG said:

We need a pre-screening.

If they can explain why the verb thaw and the verb dethaw have the same meaning, they are welcome

8 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

This is what I'm talking about.

I'm getting a lot of people saying that they can't get in but they want to be in here.

I even tested it and tried to create an account last month and no response.  I’ve emailed them repeatedly about it.  Feels kind of like this from Major League:

Willie Mays Hayes:
Vaughn, get the stewardess. I need one of those bags.

Rick Vaughn:
There aren't any stewardesses.

Willie Mays Hayes:
I wonder if they are any pilots.

papachaz, PokerSteve and EB2124 like this

50 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

We got part time mods around these parts. I don’t think any are full time posters anymore. Might be time for another shake up

@SacFalcFan

@PK Manley

@DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry

@Monoxide

Seems like Monoxide is the only one around right now. Larry and PK are MIA. Think we need some new mods as well. I nominate YOU and @Yo_Lover. That’d be perfect. Lol

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Seems like Monoxide is the only one around right now. Larry and PK are MIA. Think we need some new mods as well. I nominate YOU and @Yo_Lover. That’d be perfect. Lol

Shiddddd. You think they hate us now. Lmao. I wouldn’t be able to deal with grown *** cry babies reporting small **** left and right

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Mods please help these people and get them in here. Seeing the same 3-4 people posting in every thread has gotten old. Need some new and hopefully real opinions

For sho

Flying Falcon and ya_boi_j like this

20 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Yes

J and I will rule fairly but firmly.

No

I will rule and be a very cool mod.

........then I will switch up on y'all and turn this board into a dictatorship and appoint ya_boi_J as my 2nd in command and have Falconsin2012 as my private snitch for whoever tries to go against my policies.

Unintentional Grounding will be my AFMB video propaganda personnel.

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

No

........then I will switch up on y'all and turn this board into a dictatorship and appoint ya_boi_J as my 2nd in command and have Falconsin2012 as my private snitch for whoever tries to go against my policies.

Lmao 

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

No

Should I be offended?  Your private snitch...lol. Not really my thing, but I’ll play Himmler in your dictatorship if you need me to

If I am Himmler, @gazoo must be Goebbles

I also have @Vandy assuming the Goring role.  He likes to play both sides to stir the seeds of discord.  V9

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Should I be offended?  Your private snitch...lol. Not really my thing, but I’ll play Himmler in your dictatorship if you need me to

If I am Himmler, @gazoo must be Goebbles

I guess that will work.

But even if you were happy to become a private snitch, you'd serve this board proudly my friend.

Any poster who should go against me and my regime will be sent to the AFMB graveyard(formally known as Rival Central).

FalconsIn2020 likes this

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I guess that will work.

But even if you were happy to become a private snitch, you'd serve this board proudly my friend.

Any poster who should go against me and my regime will be sent to the AFMB graveyard(formally known as Rival Central).

Even better, they are exiled to SaintsReport, our version of “work camps” 

PokerSteve and DawnOfThemBirds like this