Braves @ Nationals

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Braves officially called up top prospect Dallas Keuchel.

How about a huge round of applause to the Braves fans representing in DC! Go Braves!

Sure sex is great, but have you ever watched the Braves stage yet another late inning multi run comeback? 

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Folty is a whiny bum. His body language is embarrassing. What a little bish the way he acts out there. Flowers should be getting in his ***

This is why I say we beef to cut ties with him, if wet can. He's weak-minded. 

2 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

No kidding.  He’s a friggin’ diva with absolutely no pedigree.  I hate when it’s his start.

I’ve tried to be patient and leave the hate out of the comments but **** him. Seriously I’m beginning to hate him by his actions out there, not so much as the failure. He acts like a petulant child. 

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I’ve tried to be patient and leave the hate out of the comments but **** him. Seriously I’m beginning to hate him by his actions out there, not so much as the failure. He acts like a petulant child. 

Same.  It’s the attitude that makes me mad, I understand guys struggling.  

2 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Same.  It’s the attitude that makes me mad, I understand guys struggling.  

The Fox announcers were like I understand your upset giving up 3 runs but you have to focus and try to get out of the inning. The thing is he was flailing and pouting before even gave up a run. Any pitch outside of the strike zone, he’s throw his head back and flail his arm. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

The Fox announcers were like I understand your upset giving up 3 runs but you have to focus and try to get out of the inning. The thing is he was flailing and pouting before even gave up a run. Any pitch outside of the strike zone, he’s throw his head back and flail his arm. 

That is en exaggeration.

He was not happy but he was not flailing around