Braves @ Nationals

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

Dude, we need a closer.  Ok, a lifetime supply of Waffle house hashbrowns, scattered, covered, smothered, chopped, diced, chunked, and topped with a steak.  

Sounds good to me... just don't touch our new super star Cam Reddish!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Braves officially called up top prospect Dallas Keuchel.

How about a huge round of applause to the Braves fans representing in DC! Go Braves!

Sure sex is great, but have you ever watched the Braves stage yet another late inning multi run comeback? 

15 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

add in Cam Reddish

**** no don't you be giving away Cam i worked very hard in getting him as a hawk in all my mock drafts lol.  Although i had us getting him at 8 instead of 10 as i didn't see him falling there.  Then had us trading the 10 and 17 pick for say 6 or 7 to get Culver  because i thought Hunter would be long gone.  Surprisingly Schlenk actually did better than me and got the 2 guys i wanted most in Hunter and Cam.  Outside of getting Zion in a miracle this was a perfect draft to me we got 2 of my top 6 players.  Then we took a Center/PF who i had in the top 20 of players and fits us well in Brun although the 2 Centers i liked better were Bol Bol and Goga.  I almost would have tried to trade another pick next year or so to get Bol Bol to add to the group    Hunter, Cam, Bruno, and Bol Bol would have been phenomenal but without Bol Bol it's still an A+++ draft. 

Now as for Beasley i like him as a player but not at 12+ million and would for sure make that trade if they want him and take his Salary XD

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I don't see Cam as that. A good role player UNLESS he changes his mentality. The talent is there to be a superstar. Dont think the desire is

Thats what we got Coach LP for that man is a good motivator and a great guy to bring these young dudes along he teaches the game well. I for sure admit he needs to want ti more and i hope once he is in the nba it does click for him and he loves it.  If it does and he reaches his potential he is a Paul George Caliber player no doubt and for the 10th pick in a MEH draft im taking that chance to see if we can get it out of him.

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Can't believe some people on a page I follow keep saying he's a great closer and that all his issues have been bad luck.

Well those people are either drunk or on drugs and you need to get away from that page Mal.  It's not good for your mental health and you need to come back to this side.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Thats what we got Coach LP for that man is a good motivator and a great guy to bring these young dudes along he teaches the game well. I for sure admit he needs to want ti more and i hope once he is in the nba it does click for him and he loves it.  If it does and he reaches his potential he is a Paul George Caliber player no doubt and for the 10th pick in a MEH draft im taking that chance to see if we can get it out of him.

If that happens the Hawks will start making real noise in the East

Just now, youngbloodz said:

If that happens the Hawks will start making real noise in the East

You got that right my friend and honestly we are playing with house money it was a free pick for the most part lol.  It's not like the Hawks have ever been legit championship quality teams in the last 20+ years or so.  So who noy take a chance on a massive big payoff on a guy you see superstar potential in.  If not we got like 80 to 100 mil in cap space and Cam as a high upside young trade piece next offseason or the one after to land a legit superstar.

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

You got that right my friend and honestly we are playing with house money it was a free pick for the most part lol.  It's not like the Hawks have ever been legit championship quality teams in the last 20+ years or so.  So who noy take a chance on a massive big payoff on a guy you see superstar potential in.  If not we got like 80 to 100 mil in cap space and Cam as a high upside young trade piece next offseason or the one after to land a legit superstar.

That is true! 

53 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Can't believe some people on a page I follow keep saying he's a great closer and that all his issues have been bad luck.

How about in between? He's not a "great closer", but a lot of his issues have been bad luck. Hopefully another high-leverage option will present itself.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

A couple times, I’ve seen bad luck for him.  Like Suzuki’s hit today was because the silly shift we play on him.  His walks are beyond frustrating though and a lot of times they come from him trying to put the batter away after getting ahead.