Unknøwn

Braves @ Nationals

675 posts in this topic

We had a real chance to trade Folty at maximum value during the offseason. I'm going to regret that we didn't for a long time.

Yep, snit just had to keep Folty in. I was hoping he was going to pinch hit him last inning.

I'm ready for the Braves to trade Folty. He has electric stuff but the mental makeup isn't there. Or perhaps send him to Triple A for awhile 

sdogg likes this

Just now, Malachore said:

Almost as laughable as yours on Folty.

But hey he sure looks great out there! :rolleyes:

No one said he looks great.

Just now, jidady said:

We had a real chance to trade Folty at maximum value during the offseason. I'm going to regret that we didn't for a long time.

Looking like we should have smh

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Some of you act like he is only guy who gets upset when he does not get calls.

The guy literally does it every time and you choose to ignore it.

sdogg likes this

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah sorry...your assessment of players have been proven to be laughably wrong

He’s right. Maybe a little too harsh but he’s right. You’re made up. You’re Harper being worse narrative on the field example wasn’t even remotely in the ballpark of being true or intellectually honest at all. You just hate Harper. K. Get it. That’s not what we’re talking about. At all. Folty should not get another start this year and he may not and it’s not for the results it’s because his mental make up CAUSES those results. 

Malachore likes this

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

First thing I heard on the Braves radio broadcast was Jim and Joe talking about pitches right down the middle being called balls.

They’re lying. 

Malachore likes this

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

The guy literally does it every time and you choose to ignore it.

Every single time. 

We haven't seen truju around here in a while. A loss tonight feels like the kind of time he would come back. 

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

He’s right. Maybe a little too harsh but he’s right. You’re made up. You’re Harper being worse narrative on the field example wasn’t even remotely in the ballpark of being true or intellectually honest at all. You just hate Harper. K. Get it. That’s not what we’re talking about. At all. Folty should not get another start this year and he may not and it’s not for the results it’s because his mental make up CAUSES those results. 

How many times has folty been tossed for yelling at the umps????

Hint....it is less than Harper

They've got to get him out of the rotation, he's killing them. Bring Wright or Wilson up, or just do something.

sdogg likes this

8 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I'm ready for the Braves to trade Folty. He has electric stuff but the mental makeup isn't there. Or perhaps send him to Triple A for awhile 

Would like to try him in the bullpen before we trade him.

Just now, gp_74 said:

They've got to get him out of the rotation, he's killing them. Bring Wright or Wilson up, or just do something.

I would like to see Wright get more time. He's just now getting in a groove. Maybe Wilson?

Some of you guys are forgetting that even though we've had an amazing record this month our pitching has been complete **** and now it's catching up to us.

5 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

How many times has folty been tossed for yelling at the umps????

Hint....it is less than Harper

What a dumb a** reason for saying that Harper is worse than him.

So because he doesn't yell at the ump it means he doesn't act like a dip**** out there. 

Now that is laughable. 

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Some of you guys are forgetting that even though we've had an amazing record this month our pitching has been complete **** and now it's catching up to us.

Yeah, the offense exploded and covered our less than stellar pitching.  We’re not always gonna put up 6+ a game...