Unknøwn

Braves @ Nationals

675 posts in this topic

Just look at this scrub. He's now throwing like he just doesn't care. I really don't think he has the passion to play MLB. To him, this is just a job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Folty does get huffy and puffy but this whole "he is a child" thing is overblown.....it is not like he is Bryce Harper

I watched the Nats nearly as much as the Braves and Folty is far worse than Harper ever was. The fact that the guy needed to get a stupid a** tattoo on his finger to remind him to chill tf out is pretty telling about the guy.

If Folty's issues are overblown then Harper's were too.

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

I watched the Nats nearly as much as the Braves and Folty is far worse than Harper ever was. The fact that the guy needed to get a stupid a** tattoo on his finger to remind him to chill tf out is pretty telling about the guy.

If Folty's issues are overblown then Harper's were too.

He might want to get another tattoo. 

jidady likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sdogg said:

He might want to get another tattoo. 

A baseball shaped tattoo on his ribcage would be nice.

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

A baseball shaped tattoo on his ribcage would be nice.

He might want to just try yoga or therapy. 

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I watched the Nats nearly as much as the Braves and Folty is far worse than Harper ever was. The fact that the guy needed to get a stupid a** tattoo on his finger to remind him to chill tf out is pretty telling about the guy.

If Folty's issues are overblown then Harper's were too.

Complete BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Complete BS.

Nah you're just defending a home team player and ****ting on a rival. Folty throws a **** fit every game. You are literally the only person who refuses to admit it.

The guy's a knucklehead who is hopefully demoted again.

Also LOL "at complete BS" when literally everything I said is proven by actually watching the games. Nothing said was made up.

Jimsmusic™ and sdogg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Another lost inning it appears. Flowers then Folty…

IT WORKED BABY 

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sucks!! I have no way to watch the game because I'm in Nashville and the Fox station here is showing the Astros vs. Yankees and I'm blacked out it on MLB.tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Nah you're just defending a home team player and ****ting on a rival. Folty throws a **** fit every game. You are literally the only person who refuses to admit it.

The guy's a knucklehead who is hopefully demoted again.

Also LOL "at complete BS" when literally everything I said is proven by actually watching the games. Nothing said was made up.

Yeah sorry...your assessment of players have been proven to be laughably wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This sucks!! I have no way to watch the game because I'm in Nashville and the Fox station here is showing the Astros vs. Yankees and I'm blacked out it on MLB.tv.

The game is entertaining but the fox announcers are in a word of charles barkley.....turrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First thing I heard on the Braves radio broadcast was Jim and Joe talking about pitches right down the middle being called balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah sorry...your assessment of players have been proven to be laughably wrong

Almost as laughable as yours on Folty.  No assessment that I've given has been wrong at the time I gave it.

But hey he sure looks great out there! :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now