Unknøwn

Braves @ Nationals

675 posts in this topic

Fudge you Folty. He completely screwed our chances of really separating ourselves from the Nats and Phillies. This better be his last start. 

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dirty South Bird said:

Yeah, the offense exploded and covered our less than stellar pitching.  We’re not always gonna put up 6+ a game...

Our bullpen has been fine believe it or not. It's been the starting pitching that's struggled. 

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

How many times has folty been tossed for yelling at the umps????

Hint....it is less than Harper

You are so made up. You literally are just making ish up. You don’t watch baseball. You’re just visiting it’s obvious. So darn loyal to laundry that you can’t even be intellectually honest, so you bring another teams player into the discussion like it’s relevant! It’s not relevant to the topic at all. 

Malachore and sdogg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I would like to see Wright get more time. He's just now getting in a groove. Maybe Wilson?

Wilson should be in the bigs in the rotation or bullpen!! I've been saying that all season.

tl;dr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tl;dr said:

Our bullpen has been fine believe it or not. It's been the starting pitching that's struggled. 

Yeah, the pen righted the ship for the most part.  Starters not so much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Wilson should be in the bigs in the rotation or bullpen!! I've been saying that all season.

At this point I would rather give him a shot instead of running Folty out there every 5th day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Yeah, the pen righted the ship for the most part.  Starters not so much. 

Hopefully last week was an aberration for Teheran, and hopefully Fried is back on track. I still think Soroka is going to be fine despite this "rough" patch. Talent is there, but some guys just ran into rough starts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

They’re both being babies, one more so than the other.  But Folty’s tantrums are actually killing us.

This isn’t about Harper! Why allow this dude make it about Harper! Is everyone in my life stupid?! I sure as ish feels that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Black Francis said:

This isn’t about Harper! Why allow this dude make it about Harper! Is everyone in my life stupid?! I sure as ish feels that way. 

I have no idea.  I don’t five a crap about cry baby Harper, we all know how he is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

This isn’t about Harper! Why allow this dude make it about Harper! Is everyone in my life stupid?! I sure as ish feels that way. 

wow thanks buddy. no Christmas card for you I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Hopefully last week was an aberration for Teheran, and hopefully Fried is back on track. I still think Soroka is going to be fine despite this "rough" patch. Talent is there, but some guys just ran into rough starts. 

Soroka had 1 bad start and rebounded nicely. Hardly fair to call it a "rough" patch even if you weren't being totally serious with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

This isn’t about Harper! Why allow this dude make it about Harper! Is everyone in my life stupid?! I sure as ish feels that way. 

the point i made is that there is an exaggeration when it comes to folty....you said he was flailing around like a child...he was not.

 

He does let his emotions get the best of hin but it is not near as bad as some of you make it out to be.

Like the pitch to rendon.....he had every right to be upset about that call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Soroka had 1 bad start and rebounded nicely. Hardly fair to call it a "rough" patch even if you weren't being totally serious with that.

Yeah I definitely was lol. Fried had a pretty good start too. One of his runs was off an error. 

Then Teheran has been lights out minus that last start where he just got shelled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tl;dr said:

wow thanks buddy. no Christmas card for you I guess

Just saying don’t know why fools get baited and switched. Bunch of lemmings up in here. **** Harper. We was talking about our player throwing up on himself per usual and having ZERO mound composure and now it’s Harper vs Folty like that was ever a thing. 

Whatever. Back to the game. Folty needs help. Harper can eat a ****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

the point i made is that there is an exaggeration when it comes to folty....you said he was flailing around like a child...he was not.

 

He does let his emotions get the best of hin but it is not near as bad as some of you make it out to be.

Like the pitch to rendon.....he had every right to be upset about that call.

My point. He’s ALWAYS upset.  Not JUST that call. 

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimsonFalcon said:

Yup, I'm over Foltynewicz and Blevins

Blevins has actually been better the last few times out.

Last 4 games, counting tonight.

  • 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 HR, 2 BB, 5 SO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Yeah I definitely was lol. Fried had a pretty good start too. One of his runs was off an error. 

Then Teheran has been lights out minus that last start where he just got shelled. 

And I think Teheran's issue only happened because the strike zone was so ****** up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmite said:

Thanks Folty for taking the wind out of our sails. 

He did. Those players were like here he goes again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After tonight someone might get into Foltys ear. He was so good last year because he controlled himself. He lost that control on an epic level tonight. Sometimes people need someone to get in their ear and remind you of things. 

sdogg and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now