Dallas Keuchel 

Stephen Strasburg, 7-4, 3.75

Saturday, 7:15

Mike Foltynewicz, 2-5, 5.53

TBA

Sunday, 1:35

Mike Soroka, 8-1, 2.12

TBA

This series shouldn't be overlooked. As Buster Olney points out, the Nats recent stretch is a 16-7 record over the last few weeks. If you look at their upcoming schedule it's the worst teams in the league after this weekend. They have Miami twice, Detroit and KC before the break. Braves need to crush their streak right here before they really get flowing. They have too much talent to let that momentum carry and build confidence. 

Drew4719, sdogg, E. T. and 3 others like this

57 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

This series shouldn't be overlooked. As Buster Olney points out, the Nats recent stretch is a 16-7 record over the last few weeks. If you look at their upcoming schedule it's the worst teams in the league after this weekend. They have Miami twice, Detroit and KC before the break. Braves need to crush their streak right here before they really get flowing. They have too much talent to let that momentum carry and build confidence. 

After the curb stomping that the Nationals gave the Braves in Atlanta I can imagine there's a little bit of payback that they want to get

CrimsonFalcon and sdogg like this

Braves optioned Ynoa back to AAA. They haven't announced the corresponding move yet. They also still technically have tomorrows SP as TBD. We all know what's happening though.

7 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Nationals have done a lot of that work against bad teams already. They've been playing the likes of the Marlins and White Sox during that run.

5 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Braves optioned Ynoa back to AAA. They haven't announced the corresponding move yet. They also still technically have tomorrows SP as TBD. We all know what's happening though.

That's stupid!!!

What if we were being cheap this year because we plan on going hard after Anthony Rendon?

Acuna

Rendon

Freeman

Riley

Ozzie

Swanson

Pache

Catcher 

1 minute ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Nats are whoopin’ on the Philth again tonight.  

Which makes us snatching the Nats' souls even more important during this series. 

12 minutes ago, ATL Fan in the DMV said:

Which makes us snatching the Nats' souls even more important during this series. 

Agreed, gotta put their fire out.  They have the talent to get back in it.

I’m really hoping that Keuchel is our Scherzer or Verlander.  We’ve been needing that definite “getting us the W to set the tone” type of pitcher.

2 hours ago, Malachore said:

What if we were being cheap this year because we plan on going hard after Anthony Rendon?

Acuna

Rendon

Freeman

Riley

Ozzie

Swanson

Pache

Catcher 

Man don't do that to me lol. I'll get my hopes up and have them crushed

sdogg likes this

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Man don't do that to me lol. I'll get my hopes up and have them crushed

Haha

I've always liked Rendon. We'll need an OFer next year. May as well just keep Riley out there. 

6 hours ago, Malachore said:

Haha

I've always liked Rendon. We'll need an OFer next year. May as well just keep Riley out there. 

Rendon was supposed to be a Brave.

JDFIII likes this