Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yo_Lover

D-Led does it again

83 posts in this topic

Let me preface this by saying we shouldn't give D-Led attention and should just let him die out.

But I want to see what the Dled supporters say about him ignoring what MATT ******* RYAN said.

QiQF4QN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

@Black Francis and pals, what y'all think?

I don’t know whatever loving fukkkkkkkking idea what you’re talking about or what this shhhhhiiiiittttttt is supposed to mean to me. At all. I’m half aaaaasasssss doing Falcon shiiiiiiiitttttt because I don’t give a fuiuuiiiiuuuckkkkk in the off season. Not really. Because it’s ALL BU11Sheeerroootttt!! I’m Atlanta. Doing the Braves. They’re getting punked tonight but that’s baseball.  They’re still hot as fuc and I expect that they’ll close out another series win tma.. bitttttccccchhhheeesss. 

FalconsIn2020 likes this

1 minute ago, high impact said:

Someone needs a hug.

Seriously some of you bbbbbbiiiiiiittttcccchhhheeeeesdd need some pppppppuuuuuussssyyyyyyy 

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I just made a baby tonight. Maybe. But I tried. So that’s pretty awesome for a guy with gray on his temples. Pretty effing awesome though. I love all of you though. All of you. 

Does that mean I get my hug then? :sadfan:

3 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well to be a good reporter you should just post what you think first. Then go out and check for facts to back up what you said. Sounds like the best way to advance your career to me.

Good point. Double the articles, double the clicks. 

Yo_Lover likes this

Back to the play. The 30 second clock was running down. Looked like Sanu was to go in motion. He could not do that until Julio was set. So they almost had to use a timeout. 

Monolith2001 and bighurt like this

Just now, high impact said:

Back to the play. The 30 second clock was running down. Looked like Sanu was to go in motion. He could not do that until Julio was set. So they almost had to use a timeout. 

Exactly. Sanu motioning was part of the play design so he had to move, but Julio needed to get fuxking set first. DLed really is an idiot. But we all knew that. 

3 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

You’re in my arms right now.  Sleep well brother. 

LOL you made my day. I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes!! :lol: THANKS!! Have a great night. 

FalconsIn2020 likes this

I had to turn the air up tonight. It’s cold as fun in my house. Teenagers...smh. The power bill will be big this month. Mo Money. Mo problems. Fo Sho. The water bill?  Straight up criminal. Teenage daughters...smh. Now we trying for more? The definition of insanity. White Mans burden Fo Real! 

FalconsIn2020 likes this