Around the NBA

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hilarious   

Build a young team with talent and promise, and free agents will want to come. No reason to take the negative slant on this, we are not paying stupid money to the Bazemores of the world and I am fine

Damm would have liked to see Kawhi stay in Toronto.  But him going to clippers and them also getting George was a BOSS move!!

18 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

DAMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sweet...once those 4 years are over our young nucleus should be hitting their prime and ready ready for their turn.  My predilection, in 2022 we beat the Nets in the Eastern Conference Finals in a 5 game series, thus assuming the mantle of the NBA’s only Super Team after taking out the Lakers in the Finals

And we will have done it organically, maybe adding a single outside piece in FA two years from now

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Sweet...once those 4 years are over our young nucleus should be hitting their prime and ready ready for their turn.  My predilection, in 2022 we beat the Nets in the Eastern Conference Finals in a 5 game series, thus assuming the mantle of the NBA’s only Super Team after taking out the Lakers in the Finals

And we will have done it organically, maybe adding a single outside piece in FA two years from now

It’s fascinating when these teams do this but the one thing that you can’t be 100% sure of is overall team chemistry.