Around the NBA

429 posts in this topic

So it looks like:

KD to Brooklyn
Butler to MIA
Kawhi to LAL
Kyrie to Brooklyn

as of right now from what I have read. 

Brooklyn will be dangerous if they make the playoffs and can get KD back. They will be good enough to make it through the first round without needing much from him. 

Just now, jayu70 said:

Yeah I just heard on NBA TV he's going to the Nets along with Temple and Deandre Jordan.

2 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

Seems like he is taking his talents to South Beach.

I wouldn't give him a 5th year either if I were the 76ers. Could be a net win for the 76ers if they get a good haul in a trade for him. They need to keep Harris though

jayu70 likes this

18 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

DAMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sweet...once those 4 years are over our young nucleus should be hitting their prime and ready ready for their turn.  My predilection, in 2022 we beat the Nets in the Eastern Conference Finals in a 5 game series, thus assuming the mantle of the NBA’s only Super Team after taking out the Lakers in the Finals

And we will have done it organically, maybe adding a single outside piece in FA two years from now

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Sweet...once those 4 years are over our young nucleus should be hitting their prime and ready ready for their turn.  My predilection, in 2022 we beat the Nets in the Eastern Conference Finals in a 5 game series, thus assuming the mantle of the NBA’s only Super Team after taking out the Lakers in the Finals

And we will have done it organically, maybe adding a single outside piece in FA two years from now

It’s fascinating when these teams do this but the one thing that you can’t be 100% sure of is overall team chemistry.

FalconsIn2012 likes this