429 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

2019 is Looking like a 2016 FA period. 

Well..........

That's why the Kings are the Kings.

............of WTF decision making.

On 6/21/2019 at 8:09 AM, RING OF HONOR said:

Would anyone sign off on this??

https://hoopshype.com/2019/05/04/nikola-vucevic-free-agency-rumors-magic-kings-lakers-hawks/

Sorry I dont know how to post the article

What do you think

Everybody here knows I've been on the Vooch train for months. We'd be way better with him, Len and Bruno than say a Dedmon, Len and Bruno. Len will be a FA after this season too. Vooch is the best option for us at center in the next two FA and draft classes. Drummond is a misfit and AD will not escape the Lakers. Some here say we don't need a center on the Vooch level to win a championship. I disagree.

RING OF HONOR likes this

35 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Everybody here knows I've been on the Vooch train for months. We'd be way better with him, Len and Bruno than say a Dedmon, Len and Bruno. Len will be a FA after this season too. Vooch is the best option for us at center in the next two FA and draft classes. Drummond is a misfit and AD will not escape the Lakers. Some here say we don't need a center on the Vooch level to win a championship. I disagree.

Me too.... He's the perfect compliment to Collins...and he stretches the floor

If I had to have one guy...it would be him..

We got to have an established veteran 

Everybody cant be rookies an 2nd and 3rd year players

Young

Huerter

Hunter

Collins

Vooch

Talk to me

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

41 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I could see that as both a very good thing and a very bad thing.

NBA refs are protected way too much from being criticized whenever they make atrocious calls that I would not be surprised that more often than not the refs may still go with their orginal judgment call despite reviewing it through a coach's challenge as they do regular reviews.

I have seen so many botched ref reviews this past season that I don't think even coach challenges will help by that much. It may some, but not much.

blkbigdog35 likes this

16 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I could see that as both a very good thing and a very bad thing.

NBA refs are protected way too much from being criticized whenever they make atrocious calls that I would not surprised that more often than not the refs may still go with their orginal judgment call despite reviewing it through a coach's challenge as they do regular reviews.

I have seen so many botched ref reviews this past season that I don't think even coach challenges will help by that much. It may some, but not much.

You have to do something because the ish refs call sometimes is ridiculous.

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

14 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

MJ is still one of the worst "Governors" in the NBA.

His drafts are usually always bad, and instead of planning to surround talent around his star player, he walks to go somewhere else to win.

Didn't Kemba say that he would stay in Charlotte for a little bit under the max?

Jordan needs stop being a meddling owner and either let the GM do his thing, or find one who can.

blkbigdog35 and jayu70 like this

3 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Hornets disrespected Kemba. No wonder he is leaving. If you weren't going to pay him, why not trade him?

Jordan and the Hornets organization remind me of ASG. 

Kemba was disrespected by Jordan and the Hornets no doubt.

But to be honest, the ones that are being disrespected the most are the NFL players. Good lawd even the lowball contracts in the NBA are record breaking deals in the NFL lol.

No wonder why the NFLPA has told players to put some money aside for when the new CBA talks start rolling. Things could get ugly.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Of course he is considering the Lakers.  They can give him a max deal, two other superstars, it’s LA and home to him.   Almost guarantee to win a ring with three superstars.

I know, I just don't see the excitement in continuing to see superteams rule the NBA again and again.

As for the Lakers, would they even be able to afford any half decent players to fill out the rest of their team if the were to get Kawhi?

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I know, I just don't see the excitement in continuing to see superteams rule the NBA again and again.

As for the Lakers, would they even be able to afford any half decent players to fill out the rest of their team if the were to get Kawhi?

It’s been done before.  You and me could be bench players for Lakers with LeBron, AD and Kawhi and get rings