Jump to content

Is there any game besides SB 51 that you can think of that looked rigged or scripted?


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I believe it is more likely than not that we do. It doesnt make life any less wonderful. It gives me physical proof that their is a creator, and a grand design. In 50 years we will be able to.create simulations. Many people will choose to live there for.awhile. Maybe we all chose to be in this one for awhile. I was a tinfoio hatter for saying this 10 years ago but now people like Dr. Tyson, Elon Musk etc.. Are.saying the same thing.

im living my best life now..its taken me a long time , but i finally feel like i can start living like i want to.  if im a brain in a vat or whatever iteration there may be, im happy.    what is Dr. Tyson, Elon Musk saying?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How is it rigged when you choke the game away ??, i understand they made some crazy calls but the refs didnt blow a 25 point lead in the 4th qtr. yall cant really believe that was rigged putting perso

The Saints game season before last, where they had been whining all week about ref calls. The one where the refs had us in 3rd and 312. That game was so obviously bogus that I almost quit followi

Katrina superbowl.. Which imo the Saint entire season that year was rigged

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don't believe anything in this sport is rigged. I think people jump to conclusions when officiating is poor. What people forget is that the officials are human and humans make mistakes. Sometimes games are HORRIBLY officiated. I still believe it's by accident and not intentional whatsoever. 

That being said, I do believe that stars in sports get special treatment to an extent. Guys like Brady or James Harden usually get calls when they start whining. At the end of the day, the league wants these guys to play, not get ejected or injured.

I understand why anyone would feel that way. If you are right how woukd you improve officiating and limit human error in.deciding games?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I understand why anyone would feel that way. If you are right how woukd you improve officiating and limit human error in.deciding games?

I think it’s a matter of accountability on officials. Discipline/fine officials for clear incorrect calls or no calls. Hold the highest standard possible. Change is good too. We both know the Saints got robbed last year. The fact that the league is willing to make changes for the better is a good thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

im living my best life now..its taken me a long time , but i finally feel like i can start living like i want to.  if im a brain in a vat or whatever iteration there may be, im happy.    what is Dr. Tyson, Elon Musk saying?

That we live in a computer simulation. Evidently they have found a specific type of.computer code that explains the organizatiin behind everything from atom structure to galaxy clusters. Its so over my head i cant explain it. Ill drop you a link as it proves an intelligent design to our.universe. Tyson believes our universe is an anscestrial simulation. That is humans from the real universe gatheringg information about how there ancesters lived in the past via a digital recreation of their universenin the past. It would mean time in that universe is astronomically slower than ours. No way would theynrun a 13:trillion year simulation. Our universe may only last a fraction of a second inntheir time. Its mind blowing ****

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think it’s a matter of accountability on officials. Discipline/fine officials for clear incorrect calls or no calls. Hold the highest standard possible. Change is good too. We both know the Saints got robbed last year. The fact that the league is willing to make changes for the better is a good thing. 

That would help. I think A.I could play a huge role in the future. Using the correct algorithms, every play could be reviewd and hundreds of camera angles be analyzed in a split second. Its the only way to remove the officials influence on game results. In 20 years every player may have a body cam, and hundreds of cameras positioned inconspicuously throughout the field of play could recreate a 3d representation of each play allowing every possible angle of every inch of the field reviewed in whatnwe would perceive as instantly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

That we live in a computer simulation. Evidently they have found a specific type of.computer code that explains the organizatiin behind everything from atom structure to galaxy clusters. Its so over my head i cant explain it. Ill drop you a link as it proves an intelligent design to our.universe. Tyson believes our universe is an anscestrial simulation. That is humans from the real universe gatheringg information about how there ancesters lived in the past via a digital recreation of their universenin the past. It would mean time in that universe is astronomically slower than ours. No way would theynrun a 13:trillion year simulation. Our universe may only last a fraction of a second inntheir time. Its mind blowing ****

If you could drop that link in my inbox that'd be great.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If you could drop that link in my inbox that'd be great.

When I can get on.a laptop tonight I will. I cant figure out how to do it on this crappy kindle. You could prob find it on youtube by searching Neil Degrasse Tyson, matrix theory, compjter code

Elon musk discusses matrix theory. Musk is obsessed by it so there is like dozens of videos from interviews with various people. The Rogan interview is prob tye best

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

When I can get on.a laptop tonight I will. I cant figure out how to do it on this crappy kindle. You could prob find it on youtube by searching Neil Degrasse Tyson, matrix theory, compjter code

Elon musk discusses matrix theory. Musk is obsessed by it so there is like dozens of videos from interviews with various people. The Rogan interview is prob tye best

I guess to add it doesn't help that floating around is a confession that Google is manipulating there stuff to push agendas and they might become regulated. What this has to do with sports rigging well it's another conspiracy that's what lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 9:13 PM, high impact said:

What do ya say about the tuck rule game? Sure looked like a bad call to me. Kind of gave new life to the Pats. Took the air out of the Raiders. Who came up with that bogus tuck rule anyway? I had never heard anything like that till that game. I call BS on that trash. 

Nothing funny going on here.

It was a bad rule, but it WAS a rule.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sean payton was suspended for a year because he had general knowledge that they were paying players to injury other players. Cause he had general knowledge that they were paying players to injury other players...(said it twice)

Nothing the Patriots did or was caught doing is more egregious than trying to injury another player. And paying them for it.

 

 

Edited by Ghost_02
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ghost_02 said:

Sean payton was suspended for a year because he had general knowledge that they were paying players to injury other players. Cause he had general knowledge that they were paying players to injury other players...(said it twice)

Nothing the Patriots did or was caught doing is more egregious than trying to injury another player. And paying them for it.

 

 

Hello check just uses his mind as a weapon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...