Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcons Fan MVP

Is there any game besides SB 51 that you can think of that looked rigged or scripted?

7 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Indeed so, unfortunately we already got a taste of that in Foxborough in 2013 on the last play of the game where this apparently wasn’t holding...

Screenshots can also be posted of holding calls that weren't called against Patriots opponents.  

Every fanbase thinks that they are on the receiving end of more than their share of bad calls.  It's just confirmation and selection bias at work.

To be clear, I'm sure you're a good dude - from your posts you certainly seem so.  It's just that I don't want the Falcons fanbase to turn into whiners as it is not a good look. 

Edited by JeffAtl

I can give you 2-facts right now, without even thinking:

• Matt Ryan snapped the ball with 10-seconds or more (in some cases 20-seconds or more) left on the play clock, with the game clock running, dozens of times. If the clock would have been milked like the book calls for, Falcons win easily, very easily!
  • Confetti falls as soon as Pats score game winning touchdown. There was no review of the score, even though many think the Pats did not score. Too hard to make this happen, NFL wanted to make sure this baby was signed, sealed and delivered.

One other thing. The three consecutive flags thrown by the Refs to keep the Pats drive alive near the end of the first half, after the Falcons had stopped them each time, had the odds of that happening at over  (45,000 to 1).

Please explain why theses actual happenings (facts) took place, would love to hear your explanations!

Edited by Cheap Talk

Human error. Ryan played to Kyle's uptempo/aggressive calls.

...but I guess not calling running plays lets Kyle go past your eye test? :tiphat:

If 51 was a script it was an inside job and more than just Matt were in on it.

Try proving that beyond human error.

/thread

41 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

I can give you 2-facts right now, without even thinking:

• Matt Ryan snapped the ball with 10-seconds or more (in some cases 20-seconds or more) left on the play clock, with the game clock running, dozens of times. If the clock would have been milked like the book calls for, Falcons win easily, very easily!
  • Confetti falls as soon as Pats score game winning touchdown. There was no review of the score, even though many think the Pats did not score. Too hard to make this happen, NFL wanted to make sure this baby was signed, sealed and delivered.

One other thing. The three consecutive flags thrown by the Refs to keep the Pats drive alive near the end of the first half, after the Falcons had stopped them each time, had the odds of that happening at over  (45,000 to 1).

Please explain why theses actual happenings (facts) took place, would love to hear your explanations!

Kyle wants the offense set with 20 seconds do he can audible into Ryan’s mic if need be.

The snapping early really only cost us less than a minute.

The three consecutive penalties was the pick 6 series...sat least I think it was.

Please stop inferring that Ryan was part of the script by snapping early. 

The Julio & Edelman catches refute the notion of a script.  The Butler INT & Kearse catch also refute it.  Along with the 2 Giants miracle catches in 2007 & 2011

2 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

Human error. Ryan played to Kyle's uptempo/aggressive calls.

...but I guess not calling running plays lets Kyle go past your eye test? :tiphat:

If 51 was a script it was an inside job and more than just Matt were in on it.

Try proving that beyond human error.

/thread

That would be the fundamental problem in trying to expose it. Unless you were in the inner circle you arent going to find evidence of it. 

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Kyle wants the offense set with 20 seconds do he can audible into Ryan’s mic if need be.

The snapping early really only cost us less than a minute.

The three consecutive penalties was the pick 6 series...sat least I think it was.

Please stop inferring that Ryan was part of the script by snapping early. 

The Julio & Edelman catches refute the notion of a script.  The Butler INT & Kearse catch also refute it.  Along with the 2 Giants miracle catches in 2007 & 2011

How old are you?

25 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I answered the questions you asked, so you ask how old I am?  LOL .  Par for the course around TATF lately

K

You did not answer much of anything now did you? Expecting a little more in terms of complexity, thus my question of your age.

As to your request for Matt Ryan, 'let the chips fall where they may'.

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

just the fact you even got people THINKING its manipulated shows you whats going on...

Hurt emotions over human error and believing people are paid off as the only logical reason?

Or ignoring human error hurting both teams in the case of Rams Saints?

3 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Hurt emotions over human error and believing people are paid off as the only logical reason?

Or ignoring human error hurting both teams in the case of Rams Saints?

I predicted the falcons were going to the superbowl a full season BEFORE it happened because I don't run from facts...

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

This pathetic thread is still going? :lol:

You got upset  major league baseball players and managers saying that MLB is tampering with the game with juiced baseballs RIGHT NOW to increase homeruns and the fans not saying a word.  Again, this is why Vince McMahon wants in on the NFL action.  He knows people are gonna watch regardless...

3 hours ago, Xfactor said:

Blacksox, boxing, whoever thinks the NFL is impervious is naive.

Black Sox isn’t a good comparison. So, Falcons players were paid off by Vegas and it had nothing to do with the League itself? 

Seems legit.

9 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Black Sox isn’t a good comparison. So, Falcons players were paid off by Vegas and it had nothing to do with the League itself? 

Seems legit.

I was talking about sports as a whole and again to think the NFL is not included is just naive. I never suggested that any Falcon games were rigged in my post. I certainly don't think SB51 was rigged the defense ran out of gas after being on the field for 90+ plays

1 hour ago, Xfactor said:

I was talking about sports as a whole and again to think the NFL is not included is just naive. I never suggested that any Falcon games were rigged in my post. I certainly don't think SB51 was rigged the defense ran out of gas after being on the field for 90+ plays

Agreed. Still waiting on a big NFL scandal to be exposed tho...