Falcons Fan MVP

Is there any game besides SB 51 that you can think of that looked rigged or scripted?

320 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Nope.

I understand Kyle Shanahan was staying aggressive and Falcons were staying up tempo.

What about that did you miss before? :huh:

OR maybe it was all Matt Ryan's fault on snapping 10 seconds early. Doesn't make him part of an inside job...

Just because you don't like my answer doesn't mean it's not a valid response. :shrug:

Was not asking a question. Just letting you know that there is no trap here for non-free thinkers, unless you want to throw out the 'Conspiracy Theory' grenade, which in my opinion discredits someone as a free-thinker.

Your opinion is interesting, even though not satisfactory for me, but it is something that could be discussed further and analyzed. When someone labels uncomfortable ideas as conspiracy theories the discussion can go no further. That was my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

I never accused you specifically...or anyone in the “belief it’s rigged or scripted or corrupt to any degree at all” in one category; after all I’ve indicated and stated I believe corruption exists in some shape or form.

whole sale WWE? SB51 an inside job?

On the other hand, I’ve seen it implied that if you think the game is legit at all and aren’t onboard with measuring the rabbit hole and outlining its details inside well everyone not on board with that level of discussion most not be a free thinker.

I know what your saying. I just dont.want to be lumped in.with the hypocrites your talking about. I dislike the laughing and name calling towards those who chose to believe in something that isnt the official narrative. Conversely I dislike the if you dont think the.way I do then your a sheep. Both of them are reductive and kill free.discussion an d the exchange of ideas. 

More than anything I despise labels that people slap on eachother. It makes us weaker as a collective to faction off against eachother and entrench into solid beliefs. 

We are.all just trying to figure out.wtf is going on with.anything in life. Truth is always stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I believe it is more likely than not that we do. It doesnt make life any less wonderful. It gives me physical proof that their is a creator, and a grand design. In 50 years we will be able to.create simulations. Many people will choose to live there for.awhile. Maybe we all chose to be in this one for awhile. I was a tinfoio hatter for saying this 10 years ago but now people like Dr. Tyson, Elon Musk etc.. Are.saying the same thing.

im living my best life now..its taken me a long time , but i finally feel like i can start living like i want to.  if im a brain in a vat or whatever iteration there may be, im happy.    what is Dr. Tyson, Elon Musk saying?

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don't believe anything in this sport is rigged. I think people jump to conclusions when officiating is poor. What people forget is that the officials are human and humans make mistakes. Sometimes games are HORRIBLY officiated. I still believe it's by accident and not intentional whatsoever. 

That being said, I do believe that stars in sports get special treatment to an extent. Guys like Brady or James Harden usually get calls when they start whining. At the end of the day, the league wants these guys to play, not get ejected or injured.

I understand why anyone would feel that way. If you are right how woukd you improve officiating and limit human error in.deciding games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I understand why anyone would feel that way. If you are right how woukd you improve officiating and limit human error in.deciding games?

I think it’s a matter of accountability on officials. Discipline/fine officials for clear incorrect calls or no calls. Hold the highest standard possible. Change is good too. We both know the Saints got robbed last year. The fact that the league is willing to make changes for the better is a good thing. 

Iron Saint and Ergo Proxy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Saints

JUST a hypothetical.  would the ratings of Saints v Patriots be lower than Rams v Patriots?  or about the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

JUST a hypothetical.  would the ratings of Saints v Patriots be lower than Rams v Patriots?  or about the same?

I have no idea man. I think the officials were boneheads on that no call. Nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

they should have the right to review something that egregious.  

Could we get a review on Kyle’s egregious playcalling? Oh, self-sabotage can’t be flagged?!

What about pain and suffering judge!! :argh::):sadfan:

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Could we get a review on Kyle’s egregious playcalling? Oh, self-sabotage can’t be flagged?!

What about pain and suffering judge!! :argh::):sadfan:

:)

There’s not s flag big enough for That penalty!

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

im living my best life now..its taken me a long time , but i finally feel like i can start living like i want to.  if im a brain in a vat or whatever iteration there may be, im happy.    what is Dr. Tyson, Elon Musk saying?

That we live in a computer simulation. Evidently they have found a specific type of.computer code that explains the organizatiin behind everything from atom structure to galaxy clusters. Its so over my head i cant explain it. Ill drop you a link as it proves an intelligent design to our.universe. Tyson believes our universe is an anscestrial simulation. That is humans from the real universe gatheringg information about how there ancesters lived in the past via a digital recreation of their universenin the past. It would mean time in that universe is astronomically slower than ours. No way would theynrun a 13:trillion year simulation. Our universe may only last a fraction of a second inntheir time. Its mind blowing ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think it’s a matter of accountability on officials. Discipline/fine officials for clear incorrect calls or no calls. Hold the highest standard possible. Change is good too. We both know the Saints got robbed last year. The fact that the league is willing to make changes for the better is a good thing. 

That would help. I think A.I could play a huge role in the future. Using the correct algorithms, every play could be reviewd and hundreds of camera angles be analyzed in a split second. Its the only way to remove the officials influence on game results. In 20 years every player may have a body cam, and hundreds of cameras positioned inconspicuously throughout the field of play could recreate a 3d representation of each play allowing every possible angle of every inch of the field reviewed in whatnwe would perceive as instantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 4:03 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol right. But the Pats cheating still isn't "the NFL is rigged" argument. The Pats cheating is the Pats cheating

If the pats are allowed to cheat tyen its def part of the rigged argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

they should have the right to review something that egregious.  

I would have !iked to have seen.a different angle. I think the ball was closer than that angle made it appear.

VTCrunkler likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

That we live in a computer simulation. Evidently they have found a specific type of.computer code that explains the organizatiin behind everything from atom structure to galaxy clusters. Its so over my head i cant explain it. Ill drop you a link as it proves an intelligent design to our.universe. Tyson believes our universe is an anscestrial simulation. That is humans from the real universe gatheringg information about how there ancesters lived in the past via a digital recreation of their universenin the past. It would mean time in that universe is astronomically slower than ours. No way would theynrun a 13:trillion year simulation. Our universe may only last a fraction of a second inntheir time. Its mind blowing ****

If you could drop that link in my inbox that'd be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If you could drop that link in my inbox that'd be great.

Lmao!!! This thread is one of the best I've seen in awhile lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If you could drop that link in my inbox that'd be great.

When I can get on.a laptop tonight I will. I cant figure out how to do it on this crappy kindle. You could prob find it on youtube by searching Neil Degrasse Tyson, matrix theory, compjter code

Elon musk discusses matrix theory. Musk is obsessed by it so there is like dozens of videos from interviews with various people. The Rogan interview is prob tye best

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Ovie_Lover and Cheap Talk like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

When I can get on.a laptop tonight I will. I cant figure out how to do it on this crappy kindle. You could prob find it on youtube by searching Neil Degrasse Tyson, matrix theory, compjter code

Elon musk discusses matrix theory. Musk is obsessed by it so there is like dozens of videos from interviews with various people. The Rogan interview is prob tye best

I guess to add it doesn't help that floating around is a confession that Google is manipulating there stuff to push agendas and they might become regulated. What this has to do with sports rigging well it's another conspiracy that's what lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

If the pats are allowed to cheat tyen its def part of the rigged argument.

They haven’t been “allowed” to cheat. They’ve been stripped of draft picks and their QB was suspended for 4 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 9:13 PM, high impact said:

What do ya say about the tuck rule game? Sure looked like a bad call to me. Kind of gave new life to the Pats. Took the air out of the Raiders. Who came up with that bogus tuck rule anyway? I had never heard anything like that till that game. I call BS on that trash. 

Nothing funny going on here.

It was a bad rule, but it WAS a rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I would have !iked to have seen.a different angle. I think the ball was closer than that angle made it appear.

Ball was closer as in how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

They haven’t been “allowed” to cheat. They’ve been stripped of draft picks and their QB was suspended for 4 games. 

They should have suspended Bill Bellicheck for a whole season like they did Sean Peyton.

Iron Saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

It was a bad rule, but it WAS a rule.

Yeah, once the ball hit Brady's other hand it was no longer a tuck rule classification. If you watch the ball only came out once it hit his left hand. So it was also a bad call.

Ergo Proxy and Falcons Fan MVP like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

They should have suspended Bill Bellicheck for a whole season like they did Sean Peyton.

I guess. It doesn’t really matter what we think. The bottom line is the league punished the patriots for their violations. 

Ergo Proxy and Falcons Fan MVP like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now