Falcons Fan MVP

Is there any game besides SB 51 that you can think of that looked rigged or scripted?

316 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Gonzalez was wide-open on that play for an easy 1st down, could have tossed it to him, right in front of Ryan. I was sitting right on top of that play, remember it well.

Everything about that play was so explainable (fixed). The NFL wanted brother against brother in the SB. 

Matt Ryan winning a super bowl for Atlanta after everything that happened would be a big money storyline so don't give up hope.

5 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

The games may not be rigged with all participants involved but the referees can certainly be coerced.  And, you will notice that we never hear press conferences from referees or even get written statements to the press from them.  They are a tight union with very little turnover and are certainly susceptible to owners or league officials who want certain outcomes.

People say if NFL was rigged there is no way the players would keep quiet. Well they have spoke out against referee bias and usually they get a big fine.

1 hour ago, Cheap Talk said:

A link with no comment, supposed to mean something?

Could give you a lot of suggestions for big boy reading material, you obviously need some?

Sorry, I left off the crayons you could use to color your pages with.

Meanwhile,  one could use the juvenile conspiracy theory crapola you were spewing earlier today that you call “big boy reading material” to wipe with...

5 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

The FAT Jordan needed every bit of help he could get...:lol:

He didn’t get that call tho. :shrug:

6 hours ago, Vandy said:

Meanwhile,  one could use the juvenile conspiracy theory crapola you were spewing earlier today that you call “big boy reading material” to wipe with...

Can't argue with stupid. It's why I have him on ignore. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Vandy and Ergo Proxy like this

On 6/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, octoslash said:

Jesus Christ I can't believe some of the nonsense on this thread.  Rigged games?  

The NFL is the biggest and most profitable sports league on this planet.  

Do you know what the repercussions would be if it ever were found to be "rigged"?

No, most of you probably don't, else you wouldn't be saying it's "rigged"  LMFBO.

More than likely it's FIFA as a collective outclasses NFL, but I know this isn't what that is about carry on lol.

Posted (edited)

On 6/19/2019 at 9:57 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I'm surprised the referees didn't favor the Saints vs the Rams because a Brady vs Brees super bowl would have done the best ratings.

As far as super bowl blowouts is concerned we know most of America would enjoy seeing the Patriots get their @$$es handed to them for 60 minutes on the big stage.

Probably a double post, but they needed an LA team to succeed cause it's 2nd largest market. Nfl failed to take LA from the NBA, and will continue to do so.

My only argument for people that don't like conspiracy theories is was the American election rigged? Cause it seems like every other day no every day since November 2016 that's all I hear, but God forbid you say a sport could be rigged, and you'll have everyone in pitchforks lol.:lol:

Edited by Zone#7

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Vandy said:

Will Robinson.........I sense lower human emotions!

Edited by Cheap Talk

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

People say if NFL was rigged there is no way the players would keep quiet. Well they have spoke out against referee bias and usually they get a big fine.

Same fear of harm to family to keeps scientists that work on.secret government projects quiet, would apply to any involved. What motive would their be to speak out? 

W e know of.one world.series that was bought and did the one guy that said no speak out or keep quiet and play? Money only motivates certain people. Money combined with your and your families safety motivates everyone.

E very time someone exposes something cou ter to the accepted narrative they are labeled crazy, or a liar by the media. Who would ever speak ojt? Why?

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Cheap Talk likes this

9 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

Probably a double post, but they needed an LA team to succeed cause it's 2nd largest market. Nfl failed to take LA from the NBA, and will continue to do so.

My only argument for people that don't like conspiracy theories is was the American election rigged? Cause it seems like every other day no every day since November 2016 that's all I hear, but God forbid you say a sport could be rigged, and you'll have everyone in pitchforks lol.:lol:

Idk if 2016 was but I am 100% convinced 2000 was.

VTCrunkler likes this

6 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Same fear of harm to family to keeps scientists that work on.secret government projects quiet, would apply to any involved. What motive would their be to speak out? 

W e know of.one world.series that was bought and did the one guy that said no speak out or keep quiet and play? Money only motivates certain people. Money combined with your and your families safety motivates everyone.

Plus that one referee got caught helping the Lakers against the Sacramento Kings if I'm not mistaken in the conference finals.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:02 PM, Schwarzwald said:

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but this is one of your best posts in a long time!!

:tiphat::shrug:^_^;)

Lol have you changed your name ?? That name I dont remember. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

On 6/19/2019 at 5:20 PM, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

What if the choking was a part of the rig??

f4ff8b0d242f954810eb3b609c747f31.jpg

So what your saying is the falcons rigged the game because they choked it away. True good point 

10 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Plus that one referee got caught helping the Lakers against the Sacramento Kings if I'm not mistaken in the conference finals.

I really dont keep.up with NBA, but soccer leagues in Europe have been exposed for ref interference. The thing about football is its a game of inches, and a handful of plays determine the outcome of most games. Its REALLY easy for a ref to change the outcomes without raising eyebrows in most cases. I mean a bad spot on a 3rd.or.4th down can change the outcome, and in the last 2 mins(where many games are won or lost) there are very few ways to protest it.

Cheap Talk likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Idk if 2016 was but I am 100% convinced 2000 was.

I'm only asking cause you can smell the hypocrisy in this thread. Same people that will argue me down sports aren't rigged. Say Russian conclusion wtf that is lol. 

I'm not trying to derail this into political discussion it's just something interesting I've seen as of late.

Another reason people don't want to believe if conspiracy is true or not. That creates an entire hosts of problems beyond what anyone can think of which is why I'd rather this thread be closed and never mentioned again. 

If you believe sports are rigged fine, but be like me, and keep it to yourself. My friend said it best sports are nothing, but "entertainment" so why take it seriously.

Edited by Zone#7

1 hour ago, caponine said:

So what your saying is the falcons rigged the game because they choked it away. True good point 

We need this kind of oversight

Brazilian Soccer Fans Decapitate Ref After He Stabs, Kills Player

null

Last Sunday, a professional soccer match in Brazil came to an unbelievably gruesome end when a referee was murdered by outraged fans. His head was then cut off and placed on a spike. The beheading was retaliation; the ref initially stabbing and killing the player during the match

VTCrunkler and Iron Saint like this

4 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

We need this kind of oversight

Brazilian Soccer Fans Decapitate Ref After He Stabs, Kills Player

null

Last Sunday, a professional soccer match in Brazil came to an unbelievably gruesome end when a referee was murdered by outraged fans. His head was then cut off and placed on a spike. The beheading was retaliation; the ref initially stabbing and killing the player during the match

The world has gone to ****

Iron Saint and FalconsIn2020 like this

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

The world has gone to ****

There is being a fan.,.:then there is this.  There better not be a poll for most passionate fan base without including these crazy psychopaths

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

There is being a fan.,.:then there is this.  There better not be a poll for most passionate fan base without including these crazy psychopaths

What happens when.a mob avenges a murder though