Unknøwn

Mets @ Braves

254 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't understand why late in games we always pull Riley. Why not move Riley to 3B and pull Donaldson? Would that not make more sense? Give Donaldson an inning off his feet here and there?

I don't think they are pulling him for a rest. They are pulling him for defense and to get the best defense you can on the field while holding a lead.  Donaldson is a top tier level defensive 3rd baseman so pulling him would not be a wise move imo.  Im not saying Riley is a bad 3rd baseman but Donaldson is a much more proven glove out there and vet in how to handle the late innings of games. 

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

SunTrust was packed and rocking on a Wednesday night. Something Turner Field often wasnt.

It was a GREAT atmosphere at SunTrust last night!  Crowd even had the wave going for a while 

13 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

It was a GREAT atmosphere at SunTrust last night!  Crowd even had the wave going for a while 

awesome man that 90's feel is back for sure

BamaBirdLady likes this

2 minutes ago, capologist said:

Between him and Dansby for the hair championship...

add culberson also 

2 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

awesome man that 90's feel is back for sure

You are so right! What I enjoy more about this time is not having all those west coast games and dealing BFS!

9 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You are so right! What I enjoy more about this time is not having all those west coast games and dealing BFS!

Only one more west coast trip left! And it's San Diego, so we will probably get swept because things 

17 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Only one more west coast trip left! And it's San Diego, so we will probably get swept because things 

Better not.....I am flying out from  phoenix for one of the games

12 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I don't think they are pulling him for a rest. They are pulling him for defense and to get the best defense you can on the field while holding a lead.  Donaldson is a top tier level defensive 3rd baseman so pulling him would not be a wise move imo.  Im not saying Riley is a bad 3rd baseman but Donaldson is a much more proven glove out there and vet in how to handle the late innings of games. 

I wasn't saying they were pulling Riley for rest. I was saying they should pull Donaldson for rest. Riley needs to get some MLB innings at 3B. He's played their very little. When he was called up they talked about him playing 3B to give Donaldson rest late in games.

2 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

yep

2 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

What about JD’s hair?

he is in for sure good thinking riff raff