Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Will the Falcons win the NFCS - The breakfast table discuss the possibility

81 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

If you were only as bada$$ as you think you are! Cornfed on the Cornbread typical Aint's fan....

I don't think I'm bad*** at all. You're the one that must be thinking you're too bad*** to own up and say your initial comment was wrong and got your panties in a wad when you got fact-checked and started ranting and slinging insults about something entirely different.

But next time please quote me, I like seeing the little red notification while you anxiously await my reply. ;)

Ovie_Lover likes this

17 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Nah, I can do far better, it's just not worth the effort; this is essentially like pistol whipping a blind kid.

And I was discussing fitness routines (the very post you quoted me in) before you came back with those weak insults. When I originally quoted you, that's what's known as a "fact check", I don't need to troll. When I'm going to start throwing down smack, you'll definitely know. And nope, I'm still active on Saints Report, Carolina Huddle, Pewter Report, and a handful of other teams' forums.

I do love cornbread though.

tenor.gif?itemid=10583032

Oh, and it's inbreds, not inbreeds. Inbred is a noun (person, place, thing, or idea), inbreed is a verb (an action).

:lol:

Likewise, good sir!

:tiphat:

I ain't gonna lie that line had me rolling, I'm taking that one.

Iron Saint likes this

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

I ain't gonna lie that line had me rolling, I'm taking that one.

Hahahah, by all means have at it! Glad you enjoyed but alas, it's not my creation (I'm not that smart). It's a quote from the film "Tropic Thunder". :D

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Also I'm gonna say this, **** cornbread. Bland *** ****. I want chicken, sweet tea, and some more chicken.

Man, why not all 3 though? They all delicious! But hey, more cornbread for me!

:slick:

Ovie_Lover likes this

13 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

I don't think I'm bad*** at all. You're the one that must be thinking you're too bad*** to own up and say your initial comment was wrong and got your panties in a wad when you got fact-checked and started ranting and slinging insults about something entirely different.

But next time please quote me, I like seeing the little red notification while you anxiously await my reply. ;)

I refuse to get in a battle of intellect with a unarmed Aint's fan. Go back and read the back and fourth I was not even originally speaking to you but I have no problem educating mentally challenged Aint;s fans I just hope the Aints organization has contacted a PLACE FOR MORE for the old Dink & Dunker. Yall just keep crying to the NFL maybe they will give you another Championship see *2009 for the biggest joke in the history of the NFL, thank God for Hurricanes and Opioids.... Btw nobody not even your old lady is anxiously awaiting your reply...

6 hours ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

I refuse to get in a battle of intellect with a unarmed Aint's fan. Go back and read the back and fourth I was not even originally speaking to you but I have no problem educating mentally challenged Aint;s fans I just hope the Aints organization has contacted a PLACE FOR MORE for the old Dink & Dunker. Yall just keep crying to the NFL maybe they will give you another Championship see *2009 for the biggest joke in the history of the NFL, thank God for Hurricanes and Opioids.... Btw nobody not even your old lady is anxiously awaiting your reply...

Okay, let’s go back and review...

You first posted this...

“What about your hero HOFer Bree's AFTER the P.I. call throwing up a air ball for a Int. because his noodle arm couldn't throw it out of bounds”

To which I quoted and fact checked you on...

“The ball went up and off-target because he was hit in the face during the throw.

If his noodle arm was as bad as you're claiming, he wouldn't have completed a pass that traveled ~52 yards in the air 3 plays before the no-call.”

Then you got butthurt and quoted an entirely different post I made while discussing fitness routines with two other posters...

“Why don't you post this crap about your classless QB who plays for the dirtiest organization in the NFL (see * next to 2009) on the mentally challenged Aint's board? No one on this message board gives a rats a$$ about old man Bree's with the exception of a few Aints nut huggers posing as Falcon fans on our Falcons message board, velocity is gone it won't be long now, just ask Peyton Manning.

Go ahead and submit your video's to Dunkin Donuts if old Bree's the great fitness freak (is that a birthmark or his undeveloped twin brother located on his face) can become their spokesman since both franchise's depend on dinkin and dunkin!”

As for “educating me”, LOOOOOL, sureeeee. Hard to educate anyone through that broken English you’re speaking. You call me mentally challenged yet it’s you that’s struggling every post to form a coherent, functioning sentence. :lol:

I’ve had you over my knee from the first time I replied to you...

tenor.gif?itemid=7914063

And I don’t have an old lady to be anxiously awaiting my reply, but tell yours to stop blowing up my phone. I’m not about to change my number because you can’t keep her satisfied. B)