Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Will the Falcons win the NFCS - The breakfast table discuss the possibility

81 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** near shot. Not everything you’ve made it out to be. You say I don’t know when’s to shut up yet you’re the only one that has spewed things irrelevant to what you have actually responded to. Also you can spare me the favorite poster thing. That **** is so overrated and cliche. Again, had you not flipped the posts into what you wanted them to be, this conversation would have been done so who’s really the one that doesn’t know when to shut up?

LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

A huge chunk of his throws are dink and dunks. Of course he’s going to get the easy completion. You’re acting like he’s the ball deep downfield multiple times a game

It really doesn't matter how a team wins a game.. Bottom line is,, they won the game... Give credit were credit is due.. The winner of any game was the best team that day....  No excuses ....

Atl Falcon and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

It really doesn't matter how a team wins a game.. Bottom line is,, they won the game... Give credit were credit is due.. The winner of any game was the best team that day....  No excuses ....

That's the thing, not a single post in this thread have I said anything about them winning or losing do to his weakened arm strength. I didn't bring up his completion percentage or anything else. You literally just did the exact same thing that the other guy was doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's the thing, not a single post in this thread have I said anything about them winning or losing do to his weakened arm strength. I didn't bring up his completion percentage or anything else. You literally just did the exact same thing that the other guy was doing.

 I never try to embarrass anybody,, I was just making a point in general on what I said . Some teams play better with a passing game.. some teams better with a running game.. Some who are the best teams will use both Running and passing games to win,, and those who can do both and has a Good D# are those who will be in the finial 4 games every year... I think we have one of those 4 this year.. and I don't say this very often.  I am very excited to see if anybody can beat this team this year.. I really think this is the very best Falcon team ever assembled together,, it will now only be about this one question.. Can we stay healthy. If so.. What a season this will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

I did and he and the Saints were one bad PI call away the SB. I guarantee you that raggedy as arm will be there having a great season AGAIN. Go ahead and believe what you want. 

It’ll be a dog fight

BS - they were one bad interception throw away from the SB.   Who threw that anyway?

Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

 I never try to embarrass anybody,, I was just making a point in general on what I said . Some teams play better with a passing game.. some teams better with a running game.. Some who are the best teams will use both Running and passing games to win,, and those who can do both and has a Good D# are those who will be in the finial 4 games every year... I think we have one of those 4 this year.. and I don't say this very often.  I am very excited to see if anybody can beat this team this year.. I really think this is the very best Falcon team ever assembled together,, it will now only be about this one question.. Can we stay healthy. If so.. What a season this will be.

Who are you embarrassing?? You flipped my words in order to make your point. You don't have to flip words in order to get your point across. You only embarrass yourself when you do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Who are you embarrassing?? You flipped my words in order to make your point. You don't have to flip words in order to get your point across. You only embarrass yourself when you do that

Well, I was not trying to flip your words.. So what can I say... Sorry if you misunderstood my intentions.. But I don't do that.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Draftnut57 said:

Well, I was not trying to flip your words.. So what can I say... Sorry if you misunderstood my intentions.. But I don't do that.. 

all ya gotta do is read before replying. there's enough people on here that don't have a single clue how to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

May I ask how old you are?

You clicked on my profile a couple minutes before asking this question. You already have the answer to that question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeap,, Your the same age as my youngest son...  Well its kind of like the man who got pulled over by the police for going the wrong way on a one way street.. The guy told the policeman ,, ( I can't believe it,, everybody is going the wrong way but Me!!! )  Love you Fan Man ..... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Yeap,, Your the same age as my youngest son...  Well its kind of like the man who got pulled over by the police for going the wrong way on a one way street.. The guy told the policeman ,, ( I can't believe it,, everybody is going the wrong way but Me!!! )  Love you Fan Man ..... ;)

Pretty sure that’s a direct subliminal insult towards me but it is what it is. End of the day things wouldn’t be so bad if people didn’t make things up and twist posts. It’s one thing to **** on a horrible post, it’s another thing to completely flip what someone has said in an attempt to prove they’re wrong about something then it turns out that you’re in the wrong for flipping the words. It happens so much but I get why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Pretty sure that’s a direct subliminal insult towards me but it is what it is. End of the day things wouldn’t be so bad if people didn’t make things up and twist posts. It’s one thing to **** on a horrible post, it’s another thing to completely flip what someone has said in an attempt to prove they’re wrong about something then it turns out that you’re in the wrong for flipping the words. It happens so much but I get why. 

 Well, I really don't know why you think it;s an insult,, But it's not,, so I'll leave it alone...  I hope you have a great day .. It's amazing outside,, The sun shining through the cannapy of Green leafs on the back 5 acres I'm looking at ,, It's awesome in North Ga. Beautiful day.. I pray God will give you peace and a wonderful day.. Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

 Well, I really don't know why you think it;s an insult,, But it's not,, so I'll leave it alone...  I hope you have a great day .. It's amazing outside,, The sun shining through the cannapy of Green leafs on the back 5 acres I'm looking at ,, It's awesome in North Ga. Beautiful day.. I pray God will give you peace and a wonderful day.. Amen

Alrighty then

Draftnut57 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 11:15 AM, ya_boi_j said:

If you say so. Last I checked 41 votes to Brees 9 votes is no where near barely edging. Just throwing that out there. 

End of the day, Father Time has caught up to his arm strength whether you want to admit it or not. The problem is that you’re misunderstanding what’s being said and spinning it off as your own meaning. 

I'm with you, they can say all they want to about the PI, but wasn't there a poorly thrown pass from ole noodle arm scarface that resulted in an INT.....if it wasn't for the INT they have just as much chance to win it AFTER the PI???

 

:)

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, papachaz said:

I'm with you, they can say all they want to about the PI, but wasn't there a poorly thrown pass from ole noodle arm scarface that resulted in an INT.....if it wasn't for the INT they have just as much chance to win it AFTER the PI???

 

:)

they truly did. people just want to use that no call as an excuse

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive herd tampa is on the rise for four years now.hey maybe they are but im a believe it when I see it kind of guy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 1:15 PM, RichardCNile said:

It will be a slobber-knocker from Nov - December.  6 div games in 6 weeks, We play saints 2x in less than 3 weeks.  2nd game is in Turkey day

Welcome to the club, this is the 2nd year in a row we've had to do that. We had to play the Panthers twice in less than 2 weeks last year with the 9-6-1 Steelers sandwiched in between in Week 15-17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:28 PM, Atl Falcon said:

Ok yoboi- I did exaggerate the MVP votes BUT he was second to the winner -how bad is that- ? I never said Father Time hasn’t caught up. Go back and read my post again. I’m pretty sure I said all players bodies start breaking down in their 30s. Be sure you understand this too....Brady’s body has been breaking down for years now. Do you think he still performs at a high level? My point is Brees does too. You spin however you like....the bottom line is the same - all the homer/haters have been saying how bad Brees would fall off and so would the Saints for years now. How’d that work out HOMER???? I guess sooner or later you’ll be right.

oh yea  did I say the Aints were one play away that includes the  worst call in the history of the NFL away from playing in the SB last yr with the same QB that suppose to be hitting the age wall. Spin that! And FYI I don’t like Brees or the Saints. Just calling a spade a spade. I can’t help you don’t want to admit the truth...you’re wrong.

I smell a closet Aint's fan! How soon we forget, as for the  worst call in the history of the NFL what about SF's Bowman riding Roddy like a beech in heat with his arms pinned to his body at the end of the 2012 NFC Championship Game? All that B.S. about Bree's barely losing out to Mahonnes in MVP voting. What about your hero HOFer Bree's AFTER the P.I. call throwing up a air ball for a Int. because his noodle arm couldn't throw it out of bounds.

It's ok to be a Aint's fan I guess but its weird as he!! to do so while calling yourself Atl Falcon on the Falcons message board.

Shelley#37 and ya_boi_j like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 7:36 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Ummmm did you watch the saints at all last year. Brees arm strength is **** near shot. 

Agreed, and for good reason.  He's closing in on 10k pass attempts (almost 9800) , currently 2nd to Favre, the only player in NFL history with 10k.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0