Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Will the Falcons win the NFCS - The breakfast table discuss the possibility

81 posts in this topic

Matt is the only stable QB in the division. Jameis has to learn a new offense. Cam's shoulder might not handle the load this year. And Brees might be hitting that age wall. Might be the Falcons to lose.

Drew4719 and falconsrus like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Matt is the only stable QB in the division. Jameis has to learn a new offense. Cam's shoulder might not handle the load this year. And Brees might be hitting that age wall. Might be the Falcons to lose.

Matt the only stable QB lol and how long have the homer Falcon fans been saying Brees is going to hit the age wall?

The Saints should be favored and are in Vegas. This is going to be a dog fight. If Cam is healthy you better not count the Panthers out. I’d think the team that has the fewest injuries between NO Atl and Car wins the division. And prolly in that order. TB should be much improved.

Panda, Vandy and Iron Saint like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Matt the only stable QB lol and how long have the homer Falcon fans been saying Brees is going to hit the age wall?

The Saints should be favored and are in Vegas. This is going to be a dog fight. If Cam is healthy you better not count the Panthers out. I’d think the team that has the fewest injuries between NO Atl and Car wins the division. And prolly in that order. TB should be much improved.

Ummmm did you watch the saints at all last year. Brees arm strength is **** near shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody on here knows who I will pick if you read any of my post at all....  I have never seen an off season where everything has lined up so perfect ...  Atlanta Falcons will not only be the champs of our division. But at  the very least a top 4 in the NFL. And at the very most , If Ryan stays healthy,, We win it all. And this is what I think will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ummmm did you watch the saints at all last year. Brees arm strength is **** near shot. 

I did and he and the Saints were one bad PI call away the SB. I guarantee you that raggedy as arm will be there having a great season AGAIN. Go ahead and believe what you want. 

It’ll be a dog fight

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

I did and he and the Saints were one bad PI call away the SB. I guarantee you that raggedy as arm will be there having a great season AGAIN. Go ahead and believe what you want. 

It’ll be a dog fight

That’s not the point. You said we keep sayin game he’s hit the age wall. Well his play has proven that is true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s attempting 150 less passes a season and still completing 74% with 32 TDs only 5 ints. The Saints are running the ball more so he throws less. Believe what you want to believe but you’re smarter than that. I’m not saying his body’s not breaking down but there’s not a player in the NFL who’s body doesn’t start breaking down in their 30s. I think you’re hoping he hits the wall, like many others on this board. I’ve been hearing this stuff for at least five yrs now. I haven’t seen it yet to the point of him not being able to perform at a high level.....a very high level.

Iron Saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

He’s attempting 150 less passes a season and still completing 74% with 32 TDs only 5 ints. The Saints are running the ball more so he throws less. Believe what you want to believe but you’re smarter than that. I’m not saying his body’s not breaking down but there’s not a player in the NFL who’s body doesn’t start breaking down in their 30s. I think you’re hoping he hits the wall, like many others on this board. I’ve been hearing this stuff for at least five yrs now. I haven’t seen it yet to the point of him not being able to perform at a high level.....a very high level.

A huge chunk of his throws are dink and dunks. Of course he’s going to get the easy completion. You’re acting like he’s throwing the ball deep downfield multiple times a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

A huge chunk of his throws are dink and dunks. Of course he’s going to get the easy completion. You’re acting like he’s throwing the ball deep downfield multiple times a game

If it were that easy, they’d all be doing it...

If not for Mahomes crazy good season Brees probably wins MVP last year...

22 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

He’s attempting 150 less passes a season and still completing 74% with 32 TDs only 5 ints. The Saints are running the ball more so he throws less. Believe what you want to believe but you’re smarter than that. I’m not saying his body’s not breaking down but there’s not a player in the NFL who’s body doesn’t start breaking down in their 30s. I think you’re hoping he hits the wall, like many others on this board. I’ve been hearing this stuff for at least five yrs now. I haven’t seen it yet to the point of him not being able to perform at a high level.....a very high level.

Of course it is. That’s amazing stats for any QB. 

Iron Saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ya_boi_j said:

A huge chunk of his throws are dink and dunks. Of course he’s going to get the easy completion. You’re acting like he’s throwing the ball deep downfield multiple times a game

Never said that - the bottom line is he’s still producing at a very high level. He finished runner-up to Patrick Mahomes in the MPV voting last season and haters and homers want to say he’s done. I’m not buying that BS until it happens. Like I said - some of yall been believing (actually hoping) it would happen for years now. 

Oh yea just in case I didn’t tell you - Patrick Mahomes barely edged him out for NFL MVP in 2018. Open your eyes.....

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Never said that - the bottom line is he’s still producing at a very high level. He finished runner-up to Patrick Mahomes in the MPV voting last season and haters and homers want to say he’s done. I’m not buying that BS until it happens. Like I said - some of yall been believing (actually hoping) it would happen for years now. 

Oh yea just in case I didn’t tell you - Patrick Mahomes barely edged him out for NFL MVP in 2018. Open your eyes.....

If you say so. Last I checked 41 votes to Brees 9 votes is no where near barely edging. Just throwing that out there. 

End of the day, Father Time has caught up to his arm strength whether you want to admit it or not. The problem is that you’re misunderstanding what’s being said and spinning it off as your own meaning. 

papachaz and Ovie_Lover like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If you say so. Last I checked 41 votes to Brees 9 votes is no where near barely edging. Just throwing that out there. 

End of the day, Father Time has caught up to his arm strength whether you want to admit it or not. The problem is that you’re misunderstanding what’s being said and spinning it off as your own meaning. 

Ok yoboi- I did exaggerate the MVP votes BUT he was second to the winner -how bad is that- ? I never said Father Time hasn’t caught up. Go back and read my post again. I’m pretty sure I said all players bodies start breaking down in their 30s. Be sure you understand this too....Brady’s body has been breaking down for years now. Do you think he still performs at a high level? My point is Brees does too. You spin however you like....the bottom line is the same - all the homer/haters have been saying how bad Brees would fall off and so would the Saints for years now. How’d that work out HOMER???? I guess sooner or later you’ll be right.

oh yea  did I say the Aints were one play away that includes the  worst call in the history of the NFL away from playing in the SB last yr with the same QB that suppose to be hitting the age wall. Spin that! And FYI I don’t like Brees or the Saints. Just calling a spade a spade. I can’t help you don’t want to admit the truth...you’re wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Ok yoboi- I did exaggerate the MVP votes BUT he was second to the winner -how bad is that- ? I never said Father Time hasn’t caught up. Go back and read my post again. I’m pretty sure I said all players bodies start breaking down in their 30s. Be sure you understand this too....Brady’s body has been breaking down for years now. Do you think he still performs at a high level? My point is Brees does too. You spin however you like....the bottom line is the same - all the homer/haters have been saying how bad Brees would fall off and so would the Saints for years now. How’d that work out HOMER???? I guess sooner or later you’ll be right.

oh yea  did I say the Aints were one play away that includes the  worst call in the history of the NFL away from playing in the SB last yr with the same QB that suppose to be hitting the age wall. Spin that! And FYI I don’t like Brees or the Saints. Just calling a spade a spade. I can’t help you don’t want to admit the truth...you’re wrong.

Lol I’m the furthest thing from a homer that you’ll find. The issue, in which I pointed out, most of the posts that you have responded to have been about his arm strength yet you EB completely flipped that into meaning what you want it to mean. I don’t know if you did that on purpose or simply didn’t comprehend what you responded to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol I’m the furthest thing from a homer that you’ll find. The issue, in which I pointed out, most of the posts that you have responded to have been about his arm strength yet you EB completely flipped that into meaning what you want it to mean. I don’t know if you did that on purpose or simply didn’t comprehend what you responded to

The bottom line is Brees is still playing at a high level....very high level. It’s pretty simple. You’re the one that mentioned arm strength and the dink and dunks. I said he completed 74% of his passes threw 32 TDS and only 5 INTs plus led his team to the NFC championship game, I don’t give a rats as about his arm strength. My point to you and all the homer haters - until his performance starts declining to a point of him not being able to lead his team to the playoffs -don’t count em out-. It’s been the same for years now- let it happen first and stop believing it’s going to happen every year for 5 + years now. Sooner or later he’ll retire

Vandy and Chitown2ATL_Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

The bottom line is Brees is still playing at a high level....very high level. It’s pretty simple. You’re the one that mentioned arm strength and the dink and dunks. I said he completed 74% of his passes threw 32 TDS and only 5 INTs plus led his team to the NFC championship game, I don’t give a rats as about his arm strength. My point to you and all the homer haters - until his performance starts declining to a point of him not being able to lead his team to the playoffs -don’t count em out-. It’s been the same for years now- let it happen first and stop believing it’s going to happen every year for 5 + years now. Sooner or later he’ll retire

Correct. The only thing we’ve mentioned was his arm strength. You took that and flipped it to what YOU want it to be. No one said they wouldn’t contend for anything. No one denied his high completion percentage. No one certainly said he couldn’t lead his team to the playoffs. You made all of that up then stretched the **** out of the mvp vote thinking I didn’t need know that it wasn’t close at all. Had you simply responded to exactly what was said instead of adding to it making stuff up, this conversation wouldn’t still be going on because clearly you agree with what we have said about his arm strength

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F the Aints and F Kay Adams.. her takes are ridiculous.  They left Julio off the top 4 of receivers about a month back.  I think she chose Edelman as best WR in the game.  I mean she's attractive and all.. but the more she talks, the stupider she sounds, and the less attractive she gets.  Did she even watch any of the Saints Falcons games the last year?  Or the year prior?  Or the year prior to that?  We are 3-3 in that timeframe.  We the SOUTH!!!

Atl Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ummmm did you watch the saints at all last year. Brees arm strength is **** near shot. 

Ok - I don’t think I was calling you out. ^ However please read above and tell me the comments you made don’t at least insinuate his arm might fall off at anytime. All I’m saying is ONCE again some of the homers and Brees haters have been thinking he was done for years now.  Im just asking that maybe we should wait til his arm does fall off before counting him out. I don’t like Brees or the Saints but it is what it is. So if you think a HOF QB arm is going to fall off his shoulder and he can’t perform at a high level so be it. Based on your comments- you sound like he can’t throw it past the LOS. Let’s be clear. - IDC about his arm strength last year and his arm falling off, he threw 32 TDS and only 5 INTs and deserved to be playing in the SB with that raggedy as arm. Other than that I could care less what you think or how you think I spun it.

 Cafe rope I give up ...you win! You’re one of my favorite posters, but sometimes you’re talking and can’t shut up. Peace out bro- let it play out and hope we kick his healthy armed as. 

Edited by Atl Falcon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Ok - I don’t think I was calling you out. ^ However please read above and tell me the comments you made don’t at least insinuate his arm might fall off at anytime. All I’m saying is ONCE again some of the homers and Brees haters have been thinking he was done for years now.  Im just asking that maybe we should wait til his arm does fall off before counting him out. I don’t like Brees or the Saints but it is what it is. So if you think a HOF QB arm is going to fall off his shoulder and he can’t perform at a high level so be it. Based on your comments- you sound like he can’t throw it past the LOS. Let’s be clear. - IDC about his arm strength last year and his arm falling off, he threw 32 TDS and only 5 INTs and deserved to be playing in the SB with that raggedy as arm. Other than that I could care less what you think or how you think I spun it.

 Cafe rope I give up ...you win! You’re one of my favorite posters, but sometimes you’re talking and can’t shut up. Peace out bro- let it play out and hope we kick his healthy armed as. 

**** near shot. Not everything you’ve made it out to be. You say I don’t know when’s to shut up yet you’re the only one that has spewed things irrelevant to what you have actually responded to. Also you can spare me the favorite poster thing. That **** is so overrated and cliche. Again, had you not flipped the posts into what you wanted them to be, this conversation would have been done so who’s really the one that doesn’t know when to shut up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** near shot. Not everything you’ve made it out to be. You say I don’t know when’s to shut up yet you’re the only one that has spewed things irrelevant to what you have actually responded to. Also you can spare me the favorite poster thing. That **** is so overrated and cliche. Again, had you not flipped the posts into what you wanted them to be, this conversation would have been done so who’s really the one that doesn’t know when to shut up?

It’s me ...I’m guilty. You’re the best yogi. You are one of my favorite posters.  I didn’t say that to be cliche. I’m good with being wrong and sorry I flipped it the wrong way. I guess I misunderstood...so I’ll shut up now. You can have the last word. Peace out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0