Wanna get another jersey

24 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Im torn between  K. Neal, Debo, and the Riddler....     i already have , Red & color rush Julio, (CR) Freeman, Bk Tru, (W) 84..     anyone have pictures of them in a 22,45,or 18 jersey??

That 22 looks smooth but I usually go with the guy who I think will have the longest run and biggest legacy with the team, that would be Debo.

Although, barring becoming a cap victim Neal is one of those guys who will play here forever and only truly be appreciated by the locals, like Babs.

I guess I would go Debo, Ridley, Neal for notoriety. Neal, Debo, Ridley for looks. I'm not a big fan of wearing numbers in the teens.

No love for Matty Ice? Grady (once we get his contract taken care of) or Takk. Lindstom is probably a good bet as well.

5 hours ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

Im torn between  K. Neal, Debo, and the Riddler....     i already have , Red & color rush Julio, (CR) Freeman, Bk Tru, (W) 84..     anyone have pictures of them in a 22,45,or 18 jersey??

What’s your jersey size? I've got a Large Sanu and a Large Ridley. PM me if you're interested.

41 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Stopped wearing jerseys a long time ago. Im 36 on the 21st.

I found the company that supplied the Reebok game jerseys for the falcons and had mine customized with my name on the back. With much love to @Tandy for all the secret places to get autographs it’s a thing of beauty to wear on sundays. I’m 43 on the 25th. Happy early birthday bro!

1 hour ago, The Daywalker said:

I found the company that supplied the Reebok game jerseys for the falcons and had mine customized with my name on the back. With much love to @Tandy for all the secret places to get autographs it’s a thing of beauty to wear on sundays. I’m 43 on the 25th. Happy early birthday bro!

Happy birthday brother,  enjoy it.