Unknøwn

Phillies @ Braves

630 posts in this topic

Impressed with the Braves leading 15-1 coming into the bottom 8th. This is our best pitching in a LONG time, and maybe Folty's best game in a long time too. 

Just now, Malachore said:

idk much about this kid but that arm looks electric. 

Thats exactly what i was thinking i haven't even heard of him before today for some reason.  Which is crazy because i usually keep a eye on the minor league stuff.  Don't know how i skipped over him but the ball literally shoots out of his hand and that 98 looks every bit of it and more when it comes out.  Then his offspeed pitch has a legit nasty hook to it that comes out alot like his fastball and dies fast.    I like what he showed although his numbers in the minors don't look great at each level but if he can do what he just did on a consistent basis with the random hiccup any pitcher is allowed to have i wouldn't mind keeping him up.

Malachore and g-dawg like this

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Thats exactly what i was thinking i haven't even heard of him before today for some reason.  Which is crazy because i usually keep a eye on the minor league stuff.  Don't know how i skipped over him but the ball literally shoots out of his hand and that 98 looks every bit of it and more when it comes out.  Then his offspeed pitch has a legit nasty hook to it that comes out alot like his fastball and dies fast.    I like what he showed although his numbers in the minors don't look great at each level but if he can do what he just did on a consistent basis with the random hiccup any pitcher is allowed to have i wouldn't mind keeping him up.

They’ve moved him up pretty aggressively this year. He got the bump to AAA at the same time as Patrick Weigel. 

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

So much for that.

I forgot that they did the weird lineup thing and Ynoa came in for Freeman lol

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I didn't catch that.

I thought the same thing as you until I saw him trot back out there lol

6 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Bad sportsmanship on the Braves,  they could've kneeled down after the first touchdown, but went ahead and scored another...:lol:

Almost as bad as the USWNT!!!!

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

21 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This dude has made over half a billion dollars doing this trick.

Agents hate him.

I thought he was doing it just to be a part of the joke. 

20 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The fact that they played "Money for nothing" when Harper came up had me rolling

The Braves organist was having a blast this weekend. I think he also did the Wicked Witch theme from the Wizard of Oz for at least one of his at-bats as well.

m2Falcons, falconsd56 and Drew4719 like this

So who's this new kid pitcher y'all are talking about. I wasn't able to watch the game, only keeping up with it on the app. 

2 minutes ago, sdogg said:

So who's this new kid pitcher y'all are talking about. I wasn't able to watch the game, only keeping up with it on the app. 

Huascar Ynoa. He came up for Winkler yesterday.  Flirts with 100, slider and change to go with it. We got him from Minnesota in the Jaime Garcia trade. Hes been starting but his future is in the pen if be harnesses that arm.

45 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Huascar Ynoa. He came up for Winkler yesterday.  Flirts with 100, slider and change to go with it. We got him from Minnesota in the Jaime Garcia trade. Hes been starting but his future is in the pen if be harnesses that arm.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

The kid has “Closer” stuff.  Who knows, maybe he can develop into our closer this year or next.