TheFatboi

Ranking the nfc south’s linebackers.

55 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, vel said:

I think I'm the one that's been doing the reading...

So once again, your point is that our LB group isn't deep solely because Duke is involved. Even though we have literal proof showing he was benched and not even a key part of the defense by the end of the season. He played 17 defensive snaps the last month of the season, 15 of which came in a blowout win vs Arizona. Duke played more special teams snaps than any LB on the roster, showing where they see his value. But go ahead. 

And if it stays that way we're good but if they expect him to step in again we're ******. 

vel likes this

24 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

And if it stays that way we're good but if they expect him to step in again we're ******. 

I fully agree. Never disagreed with that. But with the way they ended the year, if Duke is on the field, I think we will have lost several LBs to injury and foolishly didn't bring any in. I think Duke is fighting for his roster life today beyond a special teamer. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

19 hours ago, stizz said:

If Foye or Ish starts those games we probably win. Duke was handed a starters position in 2017 after doing nothing in preseason and **** the bed. Same with 2018. It wasn't until he were gashed over and over before changes were made.

I highly doubt we would’ve won those games starting a rookie with zero nfl starts. At MLB no less. A position he didn’t even know. Ish doesn’t know mlb either so we probably end up worse in those games from lack of experience at the least. Either way you’d have an inexperienced player. If you put ish at mlb you have foye at wlb. The best would’ve been ish at wlb but now you don’t have speed at the position. Foye at mlb that doesn’t know anything about anything yet. 

vel likes this

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

I highly doubt we would’ve won those games starting a rookie with zero nfl starts. At MLB no less. A position he didn’t even know. Ish doesn’t know mlb either so we probably end up worse in those games from lack of experience at the least. Either way you’d have an inexperienced player. If you put ish at mlb you have foye at wlb. The best would’ve been ish at wlb but now you don’t have speed at the position. Foye at mlb that doesn’t know anything about anything yet. 

Riley played as if he was inexperienced. The Saints straight up said they targeted the middle. DQ had to try other options over him, but sadly waited until midseason.

Vandy and Ovie_Lover like this

I like the rankings but why did they put a picture of Duke Riley up there?  A real head scratcher four show.